Unsteady

Lynette's .p.o.v.
We stood outside of Room 923. Nash was silent, I was silent.
"Lynette?" Nash said, breaking the silence that surrounded us.
"Yea."
"Can I hold your hand?"
I took his hand in mine, his hands were sweaty and unsteady. I pushed the door in and saw him... He was just laying there... lifeless. There were tears in Nash's seemingly strong eyes, he let go of my hand and left the room.
"Hayes..." I whispered," I don't know if you can hear me but.. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have made you leave." I pulled a chair up to his bed and sat down. His eye was bruised and his lip was busted. His hands looked so pale, I took on in mine, they were so cold. "Hayes... You gotta stay with me.... Please." Tears rolled down my cheek, " because.... Th-the truth is I've fallen in love with you." I laid my head on his hand and sobbed. I sat there for five minutes and cried. I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. " Lynette?" I sat up quickly and saw Hayes staring at me with one eye open, his other was swollen shut.
"Hayes, let me get Nash." I ran out of the room and saw Nash sitting in a chair outside the room. He was crying into his palms, "Nash..." I said softly.
" Lynette, I'm gonna lose my brother too."
"No he's awake."
Nash's .p.o.v.
My heart skipped a beat and I ran into his room. When Hayes saw me, he looked terrified.
"Hey, hassss." I said softly.
"Nash, I'm sorry!" He shouted, the beeping from his heart rate monitor went faster and faster.
"Calm down."
"I wrecked your car, I'm sorry."
"The hummer is yours... The insurance said they'll pay for a new one."
"Oh" his heart rate monitor slowed down.
"I'm glad you're okay"
"I'm sure I am." He has a point.
"I know."
"Nash I wanna go home."
"I'm gonna find your doctor."
I left the room, God I'm glad he's okay.
Hayes' .p.o.v.
Everything hurt; it hurt to breathe, hurt to blink, but when I looked into Lynette's brown eyes —— all my pain disappeared. I guess that's what love does to you, it makes you forget your pain, forget that you're hurting, and it makes you remember every good moment you've ever had with the person you love.
"I love you, Lynette." She smiled, but then it quickly disappeared.
"Hayes, I nearly killed you."
"No, you didn't." I lied.
"Yes, I did! You had a panic attack because of me."
"Okay, I can't lie to you, so yes!"
"I could've killed you."
"Lynette, it's alright it's not your fault that I overthink everything."
"Okay..." She looked down at her hands, I quickly grabbed her hand and kissed it.
Nash walked in with a smile, that's weird he never smiles, not even with Camiella.
"Come in we're going home."
"Okey-dokey." I said.
"Lynette... Can you give him a ride? I rode my bike here so yeah..."
"Of course."
We went to the car, and she helped me in.
"Lynette... Will you please stay the night.
"I'll think about it.
Lynette's .p.o.v.
In the car I thought to myself, i could lie to Daniel and say that I'm at kyras house.
I pulled out my phone and called her.
K: hi, sis. You called at the right time.
L: oh, no what did max do?
K: nothing we're good. She said cheerfully.
L: oh then what is it...
K: it's something about Malik. Leave it to kyra to bring up my ex.
L: ky...
K: just listen Lynette, he started cutting. I'm worr-
L: I really can't talk about this right now
K: why did you even call?
L: listen if daniel asks, tell him I'm at your house staying the night.
K: ok
I hung up and glanced over to see Hayes preciously sleeping with his head against the window.
"Awwe..." I said out loud on accident. I guess Hayes is a light sleeper because he woke up abruptly and hit his head on the window."ouch!" He cried out in pain."Babe!"
"Babe?" I questioned.
"Sorry... So are you staying the night with me?" He said as he rubbed the part of his head that hit the window.
"Yea, but don't tell Daniel."
"Why would I tell that asshole?"
"I don't know..."
"I'm so happy that you're staying."
"why?"
"Because, lyn, I love being with you."
"Why did you start calling me that?"
"What... Lyn?"
I nodded.
"I don't know, I thought it was cute."
"Okay, go back to sleep, I'm going to call Daniel."
D: hi Lenny... God I hate that nickname
L: hi danosaur
D: uhhhh I hate that
L: and I hate Lenny
D: too bad, why are you calling me, Kenna is almost here
L: I'm staying at kyras house tonight
D: okay bye then
L: bye