Safety

Hayes' .p.o.v.
I fell asleep while she drove and for the first time in a long time, I had a good dream...
*dream*
I was on a couch, cuddling with Lynette, but Lynette was pregnant. She had a diamond ring... Wait that's my mom's ring. We were watching Sofia the First, a little blonde girl was sitting on the floor. She liked like she was two or three. It was dark outside, "Babe, I'm going to put Skylnn to bed."
Lyn got up and took the little girl to a room in a house. My body turned off the lights and made sure that the doors were locked. My body went to a bedroom and got in a big bed, soon Lynette got in the bed too.
"Babe, tomorrow we are going to find out the baby's gender..."
"Yeah."
"Nash, said he'd watch Skylnn."
"Cool."
"Hayes we need to decide on our names."
"Yeah, you're right."
"If it's a boy ... we will obviously name him Will, but if it's a girl I was thinking, maybe, hazel Lynn."
"Lynette, that's a beautiful name"
"It was my sister's name."
"Was?"
"Miscarriage..."
*out of dream*
And then I woke up, Lynette's soft hand was caressing mine.
"We're here, Hayes."
"Oh..."
"I'm really hungry, Hayes."
"Same."I got out of her car and walked as fast as I could... But that was really slow because of the cast and all the pain I was in. She helped me inside and to my bedroom.
"I'm gonna make food."
"Okay I'm gonna change." She left and I took off the stupid shirt the hospital gave me, but it got hung on my cast.
"Lyn! Help!" I cried as if I was really hurt.
"Hayes, I'm coming!" She screamed, I heard her feet pounding on the wood flooring. When she came in and saw me stuck, she smiled.
"I guess you really do need my help." I nodded and she undressed me. "God, Hayes this is really bad." She traced one of my bruises with her finger, I flinched in pain and he head cocked up at me quickly. I put my hand on her cheek and caressed her cheek with my thumb. "I'm sorry that I did this to you."
"It's fine, I'm just glad I'm alive to be with you." A smile stretched across her face. "I want you to move in with me."
"Hayes, you know I can't just leave Daniel."
"Okay, okay..." I was so sad that she wasn't mine in that moment.
Lynette's .p.o.v.
As I made Hayes and Nash lunch, my phone reminder went off.
Reminder:
🎉JENNA'S PARTY @6:00🎉

"Shit!" I yelled.
"What's wrong?" Hayes said sweetly. God this kid was so sweet.
"I have to call Daniel."
"Oh okay." He looked disappointed, I went out onto his balcony and smoked a blunt that I had in my purse. Then I changed my mind: I hate Jenna, she's fake, and she only wants to be friends with me so she can get in Daniel's pants.
I finished smoking and went back and finished making food. Then I dug a Xanax out of my pocket and swallowed it, one of the best highs I will ever feel is the mix of weed and Xanax.
Hayes' .p.o.v.
I want her, I love her, I love her smile... even though it is extremely rare. I love her hair, her brown eye, I love her drug habits and her mood swings. I love the fact that one minute she'll act extremely sweet and innocent and then the next minute she is the heartless horny badass. I love everything about her. I went to the kitchen, and hugged her from behind, I nuzzled my head into her neck, she smells like weed.
"Can I help you?" She said emotionlessly.
"Nothing, I just wanted a hug."
"Okay, now go rest." And I listened.

__________________________
A/n sorry this chapter is short