Chapter 2

Here you go chapter two :)  

let me know if you have any ideas or anything, the reason this is short is cauz i wanted you to see who mystery man was so i threw it up there!  

i love you guys who voted and fanned me. and especially who commented cauz you guys gave me suppoort!  

so vote fan and comment  

love&rockets  

redtulips1201

****

RECAP:

I got a clear view of his face, and more importantly his eyes. The smile he was wearing slipped off his face as he said:

"You"

That's the last sound I heard before my heart exploded in pain.

****

(Luke)

Ugh why did god hate me so much? First I find out that my dad went missing on what was supposed to be a simple recon mission for the war and ends up MIA. Then I find out I have to go to a stupid school so I can babysit my soon-to-be pack.

I wasn't dumb, I knew the real reason Mom practically shoved me out the door to school. Next week was the pack meeting and also when the eligible officially choose their mates. She thinks that by pushing me to go where its half the opposite sex then ill suddenly want one of my sisters.

(A/N he calls the guys of his pack brothers and the girl members sisters, he has no blood relation to any of them and can marry any one of them.)

I shuddered as I remembered the entire female population of my pack practically threw themselves into my arms when they heard about the meeting.

"Here is your schedule Luke and it looks like you have Mr. Brown for homeroom in room 314. Just follow the hallway to the right and it's the first door to your left." The administrators board voice brought me back to reality.

"Thank you Miss. Edison" I said as I backed out of the room. What? I may be a dog, but at least I'm a gentlewolf. I rolled my eyes at the corny joke of mine, I was not going to be a comidean when I grew up; safe to say.

I cant wait for the next 7 days to pass because honestly, what could happen at Riverside high school that would interest a soon to be alpha learning? I barked a laugh of the thought of me actually learning something I didn't know already.

Boy I didn't know how wrong I was.

As I walked in to room 314 Mr. Browns room I remembered that one of my least favorite female werewolf was in this class. Sasha. She was always throwing herself onto my lap giving me the puppy dog eyes, no pun intended.

After I talked to Mr. Brown about what was expected in his class I turned around and looked at the class with a cocky smile, I could have any girl that I wanted, who should be first?

Just as I was thinking this though I came upon the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. They were the color of a forest just after a light rain, with flecks of gold someone carefully laid in just the right parts to make her eyes seem like she's staring into your soul. A wave of Deja vu came over me, i know you. I felt a piece of my heart rip and go strait to her and before I could help it I whispered.  

"You"

This was the girl I was meant to stand by and she by me. I was suppose to protect her and love her and give her the world. I knew that I would never be good enough for this angel of a creature, but I would try.

As soon as she saw me looking her beautiful eyes scrunch up as if in pain.

NO! Must get rid of her pain.

My wolf side of me roared, I did a quick look around the room and saw no danger so I hurried by her side. I was able to catch her before she hit the floor.

I held her and just stared hopelessly into the face of the only girl who would ever have my heart. A warm bubbly feeling came over me, spreading throughout my body.

She was my mate.

That single thought slapped me out of my happy place and into reality. One where this angel's friends where franticly trying to help and as I glanced over my shoulder, Sasha was standing there glaring at my angel.

I turned a little so that my angel was blocked from the black stare of Sasha and I held her safely in my arms. No one would touch my mate I would tear them apart if they so much as breathed too much on her, I would protect her forever. I would die if it meant saving her.

Then I realized I didn't even know her name. I was content by calling her my mate or my angel but I still wanted to know. So I turned to the closest female who was looking concerned for my angel and asked quickly,

"What is her name?" I asked quietly

"Anna" she replied, giving me a wierd look before looking over Anna again. I didn't mind- anyone looking out for my Anna was fine by me.

"Anna" I breathed out, loving the way her name caused me so much joy.

Anna, what a beautiful name to go along with a beautiful girl. I softly shook Anna to get some sort of response and realized that where Anna's body touched mine was like having cold fireworks go off in your body.

Being a werewolf your body is naturally very warm. Nothing really feels cold anymore. This new sensation in my body made me crave more.

No. My human self stopped my wolf. Make sure she's okay that's all that really matters.

I looked back down and realized that while I was internally chattering she had awoken.

For the second time that day I got lost in those eyes...