Chapter 16

Comment ~ Fan ~ Vote

******

(Luke)

I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing at Anna's expression when I said we were going to see my parents.What? Its not my fault my mate is so darn adorable. Luckily my dad had made it out of the Arigoti Territory, which is where he was MIA for a few weeks, just in time to meet my mate. I lead her out onto the patio, where my parents were talking to Mr. and Mrs. Hamilton (Coles parents). When they saw my company and I they said goodbye and turned to us. I heard Anna take a nervous gulp and I wrapped my arm around her shoulders, my wolf not likeing the idea that she was uncomfertable at all. My parents smiled at us, my mom was nearly bursting from happiness.

"Mom, Dad, This is Anna, my mate." I said putting a lot of emotion in my voice so they can hear how extatic I was about having Anna as my mate. Whats not to be happy about; she is a smart, funny, down-to-earth, a other worldly beautiful. She is the inage of perfection, like a goddess taking human form. She was everything that ment anything in this world, my mate.

"Hi Mr. and Mrs.-urm- Luke's parents, I'm Anna." Shyly she held her right hand out, my mom was the first to grab it and instead of a handshake she pulled Anna into a hug. Anna, who deffinatly wasn't expecting a hug, hesitated before returning the hug. My mom instantly went to corrent Anna's mistakes.

"Oh please, Call me Sarah and him" -She pointed to my dad- " Kenny. Oh hunny I am so glad Luke found you in time for the council meeting this wendsday, although I have to say I am surprised Luke hasn't officialy claimed you, If you know what I mean, after all he did spend the night with you, and what with the crazy hormones you kids have nowadays I thought you two would've been getting it on like bunnies, though I am glad you didn't because after all he is my son but still I remember meeting my mate for the first time. I-"

"Mom! Enough! Don't traumatize my mate please!!" I had to stop my mom because not only was Anna blushing fouriously, but I was too.

"Oh you know its the truth Lukie boy." Cole said coming up with his arm around one of Annas friend- Emma. I smirked at him knowing that what my mom was saying mow applyed to him. Out of the cornor of my eye I saw Anna and Emma mouthing to each other, and it ended with a smug smile from Emma and Anna shaking her head fouriously.

"Hi, you must be Luke, I'm Emma." I was surprised by her strate forwardness, then she turned to the rest of the pack- who were mostly teens- and demanded there attenchion." Sooo.. How would you guys like to play a little football game? Hmm? Guys versus the girls?" She must not get the who werewolf thing, football was a favorite sport among weres. Why?

It was the best sport to be able to see your mate covered in mud and takle them, plus it was straight up sexy being able to see your mate prance around trying to run away from you. I was getting turned on just by thinking about chasing Anna down our lawn. Everyone quickly agreed and decided to meet up in 15 min to play, the girls pranced up into the house to get changed and I watched sadly as Emma dragged Anna inside.

It wasnt until a slap on my back did I realize I was standing there staring at the back door with what must be a lost look on my face. I turned to come face-to-face with Cole, who was still smiling like an idiot. Every guy took there shirts off and huddled up.

"Alright guys you know the rules, you know what to do. You can only tackle your mate, unless you want a beating, and dont let them distract you or we'll have Mattieboy dump ice-water on you BREAK!" We all screamed as the girls came out, I knew every guy was getting turned on when they looked at their mate's short shorts and borrowed jerseys. I knew this beacuse as soon as anna walked out in track shorts- rolled up-, and an old football jersey of mine that she tyed back to make it tight on her, I could feel my breathing falter and heartbeat do double time.

This was going to be the best Barbe-que ever.

*****

Hahaha So what did you think? Let me just say that I am really excited for the next chapter ;) If you can guess why...

so let me know if you liked this chapter and your opinion on this story is welcomed!!