Chapter 8

Comment

fan

vote

***

(Luke)

I think this is the first time in my entire life when i've felt nervous for a date. No its not Saturday yet but believe me, i am counting down the minutes till it rolls around.

Its only been 4 hours since i last saw Anna, and i didnt even get to talk to her! Oh man what has that girl done to me? She has me completely wrapped around her finger! and what was worse? i didnt mind it at all. As long as i get to call her mine, i dont mind being whipped. What i really need is a distraction form Anna.

Even though its going to have to be a pretty good distraction.

Anyways when i got home, let me just say that I got my distraction (and not one that i wanted to deal with); My pack arguing.

"Oh good Luke your here, you can deal with this mess now." My father said. I knew it was pointless to argue with him, he would just tell me 'look at it like its Alpha training' i sighed. i really just wanted to get everything ready for tommorrow so that i didnt have to wait on anything in the morning so i can see Anna sooner.

When i walked out to our backyard i saw our two scouts; Matthew and Cole arguing (well more like trying to rip each others throats out) in their wolf form. Everyone else was practically screaming there encouragment.

Being of Alpha's blood i had special power over my pack

"EVERYONE SHUT UP AND MATT AND COLE GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW" i yelled making everyone immediatly stop talking and Matt and Cole froze with sudden fear in their eyes. Hah, they were scared of me. Serves them right.

When they changed into their human selves and got some clothes on they came over and shyly smiled at me.

"Hey boss, whats up?" Cole said trying to get off lightly

"Nothing, i would however like to know what you two are fighting about? Normally i wouldn't care but you guys had my dad worryed" i said, quickly glancing at the stairs just inside the door. So close to the wonderfull stairs that would bring me to my room; so i can dream of Anna.

"Well..umm..you see.." Cole started to stutter, Oh no. Cole only stutters when he knows i'll be mad at him, so this can't be good.

"We we're fighting over a girl, duh" Matt's annoyingly immature voice made me turn my full attention to them. As an alpha to-be i also have intuition with my pack, and i senced this had something to do with Anna.

If anyone of them think they can have her, i will tear them to shreads.

"which girl?" i said my voice a deadly calm, one they knew not to mess with. They probabley heard my threataning tone because even Matt started to shift uncomfertably.

"Emma." Emma, Wait thats not Anna. So then why did I think of Anna when they said girl?

Matt must have seen my confused face because he smirked and said,"You know the girl you were drooling over at lunch? Yeah her best friend, so don't get your boxers in a twist cause we know she's your ma- girl." I noticed that he couldn't say mate..hmm jealous much? Looks like someone wants to rush into having a mate.

Im perfectly fine with that now; everyone should have someone who feels a quarter of how i feel about Anna.

To have someone who wants to hold and cherish you. Who would go to bed late and wake up early just to be the first person to see their face. Someone who could protect you by any means neccasery and take away all your pain just by smiling at them. To pick you up when you fall and to make you laugh when you cry, and to love you for the rest of your life.

Ohh no now your becoming a poet luke, and to top it off your talking to yourself.

Back to the situation at hand.

"So both of you guys want to go out with Emma?" I asked while Matt nodded furiously, Cole simply looked into my eyes and i knew there was more to it then dating. That was the look in my eyes when i talked or even thought about Anna.

"Cole?"

"Luke, I think Emma's my mate" Cole whispered.

Thats when all hell broke loose.

****

comment

fan

vote