Chapter 2

'Sanskar listen, atleast eat an apple. Sanskar! Why u r being so stubborn? Eating an apple will not make u late but a headache because of less eating can make u late at ur meeting. Please just 5 minutes.' Swara said getting devasted seeing a reluctant Sanskar.
'Swara I m really getting late I'll eat something in office, but please let me go. I promise I'll video call u and than have my breakfast infront of u but don't force me to stay na. Ok bye!' Sanskar was Sanskar.
'But Sanskar.....' Swara was interrupted.
'Swara, take care and han don't do any work, maid will come and if u have any work or any emergency occurs than I m just a call away. But please don't take any stress.' Sanskar started his daily lecture!
'Ok' Swara answered sweetly and pecked his cheek.
Sanskar was astonished by her acts because he thought that she'll behave like an angry young woman. But who cares when ur pregnant wife is happy, so he reciprocated the peck and went to catch an auto.
'Idiot!' was the only word which Swara can utter seeing her husband antics who kissed Shweta aunty their landlord and also like a mother on her cheeks who was giving him death glares for not having breakfast.
'Swara now go to ur room and rest and don't come out before lunch time. If u have any work than just call me I'll do it. Dare u crossed ur room's border before the lunch time. Understood?' Shweta aunty ordered coming towards her.
'Ok aunty.' Swara answered like an obedient kid.
_________________________________________
Once reaching her room, Swara closed the door and sat on the bed in half lying position and rested her head on the headboard of the bed.
Swara's POV
Oh my god! This husband of mine will surely make me a couch potato one day. Sometimes he behaves like a 10 year old kid who has found a chocolate lying on the road and the next moment he behaves like a mature adult. I still remember how he reacted when he got to know that I'm pregnant!
(Flashback)
By the time Sanskar came back after seeing off the doctor, Swara was awake and was looking towards Sanskar with high level of confusion beacause of the idiotic wide grin on his face.
As soon as Sanskar saw Swara awake, he picked her in his arms and twirled her till the time he was out of breath.
'SANSKAR! What was this? I thought u will scold me but instead u r behaving just like a kid! Unbelievable. See if u r trying to divert my mind from the family problems than....' Swara started like an understanding wife.
'Shhh don't take their name. I don't want to ruin this blissful moment by talking about them we have a lot of time to remember the crap of our life. For now I have a very good news to tell u.'
'What?' Swara exclaimed thinking that in this time of utmost mysery they still have some good news.
'Swara. I don't know how to thank u. I... I think it's because of u that I m still alive after all that family drama. I..... Ok leave all that. I m directly coming to the point. Swara thank u sooooooooo much for this special gift.(kept his right hand on Swara's tummy) U r pregnant Swara. U r a soon to be Mumma Mrs. Sanskar!' And with this Sanskar hugged her and kissed her forhead.
When after five minutes he felt wet he broke the hug and saw Swara who was covered with sweat and tears were flowing from her eyes.
'Swara why r u crying. Is it paining, I m so sorry I shouldn't have hugged u so tight.' Swara nodded no which let Sanskar to think something else.
'Ss...ss.. Swara if u don't want this child we will abort him don......' His words were left incomplete because Swara hugged him as tight as she can and said, 'Sanskar I am so happy. I thought after all the events that happened today our lives will change and we wouldn't be able to live a happy life. But see again ur love, our love won. See, we just came to know that our symbol of love is growing inside me and we forgot all that happened today so easily. Just think when he'll come in this world their will be no bounds to our happiness.'
Sanskar just nodded and broke the hug. They were sharing the happiness when suddenly Sanskar's face's color changed and he seemed to be tensed. Swara cupped Sanskar's left cheek with her right hand and asked, 'Sanskar what happened?'
'Nothing Swara, u rest I'll come in sometime.' But how can he deny when his wife will call him so sweetly.
'Sanskaaaaaar, won't u tell even me!'
'Swara it's just that as u r pregnant my responsibilities are increased. That means doctors, medicines, tests n all. Swara I can avoid every unnecessary expense but these r the main and I can't afford to avoid them.' Sanskar explained.
'Sanskar what's the matter say clearly, I can't understand what do u want to say.'
'Swara I mean to fulfil these needs we need money and right now I m jobless and my bank balance is also empty. I don't know what to do? How will I be a good father when I can't even be a good husband?' Sanskar was in dilemma.
'Sanskar no! U r the best husband anyone can ever get. N about money we'll together see to it. Ok?'
'Ok. But u'll only find jobs for me not for u. And u'll rest the whole day without any work and if I m not present near u than I m just a call away, so no stress and no worries. Understood?' Sanskar lectured.
'Hmm.' Swara just hummed and thought. 'So sir's 'No Stress Mission' started and the one who'll have to be a part of it is me. Oh god why always me! How will I sit without doing work the whole day.'
Flashback ends.

Precap: Swara's POV continues.