Chapter 8 (2)

Do give my bickering a read in the end!

'Swara I have all the time in the world. I can get late today and about the meeting, well it's at night why would I worry about it now. So....'
'So?.....'
'So, why don't we go for a morning walk after you freshen up?' Sanskar dragged her towards the washroom and laughed loudly.
'Sankaaarrrrrr. I'll kill you with my bare hands someday.'
'All yours to kill ma'am. Hurry up ok!'
___________________________________________________

'What are you saying Ragini. Is it true. Is my Shona expecting.'
'Yes Maa. Swara is pregnant. I didn't get to talk to her so much but by her baby bump it looked she was in her 6th month. Maa she was looking so happy and no doubt Sanskar is taking so much care of her.'
As soon as Raglak reached Maheshwari mansion the first thing that Ragini did was called her mother to tell her the good news. She narrated all that happened in the hospital including how Laksh blamed her for Ragini's infertility.
'Yes Maa I know what Laksh did was wrong, I wanted to apologize to them but Sanskar dragged her away from there before I could have said anything.'
'I hope they forgive us someday.'
'Yes maa. I wish I knew where they live. I would have gone and asked them to come back by holding their feet.'
'We all would have done that if it was possible beta. We all regret it so much.'
'Yes Maa.'
'Ok Lado take care of yourself. Your papa is calling me I'll talk to you later.'
'Ok Maa. Bye. Take care.'
During the phone call, Sujata who had came to ask Ragini about her appointment heard the conversation she was having with Sharmishtha.
'Ragini! What were you talking with Sharmishtha jee. Were you talking about my Swara.'
'Yes Chachi Ji. I was talking about Swara. I met her at the hospital. She is 6 months pregnant.'
'Really. Did.... did you talk to her. Was Sanskar there? Did they both look happy. Were they angry with us for abandoning them? Tell me Ragini please. I beg you.' Sujata started sobbing loudly in Ragini's arms.
'Chachi Ji please, get a hold of yourself. They'll come back. They are our family.'
'Yes they have to come back. We'll bring them back. I'll tell Ram. Ram... Ram... Ram...' Sujata came in the living room calling out for him.
'What happened Sujata why are you yelling. And wait, are you crying?! What happened.'
As soon as Ram came into view Sujata broke down in his arms.
'Ram. Ram take me to my Sanss.... sanskar. Ram they are all alone. They need us. They need their parents in this situation.'
'Sujata wait, calm down first. I cannot understand what are you saying. Ragini beta bring water.'
'Yes Chacha Ji.'
In the meantime Annapurna came down hearing the commotion.
'What happened to her Ram. Why is she crying. Sujata!'
'I don't know bhabi. She was calling me and then started crying suddenly.'
'Sujata what happened. Why are you crying like this suddenly. What happened.'
'Jiji my Sanskar.... my Sanskar is.... I... I am going to become a grandmother. Jiji they need us. Ram take me to them please. I beg you. They need us.' She started crying hysterically.
'Sujata how do you know that Swara is pregnant. Did you see them. Did you talk to them.' Annapurna asked her curiously.
'Jiji Ragini.....'
Ragini came with a glass of water.
'Here Chachi Ji. Drink some water.'
'Ragini beta what happened. What is Sujata saying. Did you both meet Swara. What happened.'
Annapurna started questioning Ragini and the rest of the family members gathered hearing the fuss too.
Ragini then narrated the whole incident that took place in the hospital to everyone. Everyone took some seconds to digest the fact.
'Ram I am telling you, they are alone they need us. Take me to them please. Take me to Sanskar. It's been so long I haven't seen their faces. Please take me to them. Please....' suddenly Sujata fainted in Ram's arms.
'Sujata... Sujata...'

'There is nothing to worry about much. She fainted due to stress and low B.P. These are some medicines make sure she takes them on time and take care of her or it might get worse.'
'Thank you Doctor. Laksh see him off till the door.' Durgaprasad asked Laksh.
'Yes.'
'Ram come outside. I need to talk to you for a while.'
'Yes Bhai sa.'

'Ram I don't think Sujata will relax after this. No mother can ever bear this.'
'Yes Bhai sa I know. She has been silent all this time but after hearing that Swara's pregnant she wouldn't stay quiet.'
'I know. But, I am afraid that if she doesn't see Sanskar and Swara she might get depressed and her condition will worsen.'
'But Bhai sa we don't know where they both are. Neither of us contacted each other in this time. I am afraid it'll take time to find them.'
'Yes I know but we cannot let Sujata suffer. We'll find about their whereabouts soon. My secretary has been searching them since the past 3 months. I'll ask him to search for them with more concentration.'
'Yes Bhai sa. And I'll check all the possible companies Sanskar could have applied for.'
'Ok.'

*pssshhtttt*

No SwaSan! But this is a short chapter to tell what happened in Maheshwari mansion while Swasan acted as if nothing happened at alll....

I was deciding to create an instagram account for all my followers. You can get some spoilers and we can have some chat there. What say guys??? If I get good responses than I'll tell you the username in the next update.

Do vote and comment.
Inline comments are appreciated.

Love, love.❤
Take care.