Chapter 8

Swara was too late to drag him from there because he already noticed Ragini and Laksh coming there way.
They both walked towards them. Laksh was about to say something when Ragini gasped noticing Swara's baby bump.
'Swara, you.... you are pregnant?!'
'Although I don't want to answer but because it's too obvious, yes I am pregnant.'
_____________________________________________

'Swara let's go we are getting late.' Sanskar tried to drag Swara from there.
'No wait. I met you after so many days Bhai. How can I let you go so easily.' Laksh mocked.
'No Laksh let them go they mist be busy.' Ragini countered.
'Both of you must be happy right? After snatching our happiness, you are here celebrating your parenthood. How could you? How can you both do this after snatching world's biggest happiness from me? The happiness of being a father. The happiness of having someone call me papa. HOW COULD YOU?' Laksh's voice raised octave by octave.
'Laksh, this isn't their fault. Sanskar please take Swara away from here. Laksh come.'
'What are you saying Laksh?' Swara asked ignoring Ragini.
'Don't play so innocent Swara.'
'Laksh please....'
'No Ragini she needs to hear it. It's because of her. Swara I thought you really loved Ragini. Then how can you do this. I know what everyone of us did was wrong but how can you snatch such a big happiness from us? How can you pray so much sadness for us. How can you ask God to never let us have a child?' Laksh asked with tears in his eyes.
'Laksh what are you saying. Ragini what does he mean?'
'Yes Swara God heard your prayers. Ragini can never become a mother. Are you happy. Everything is happening according to what you wished. Tell me ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?' Laksh yelled holding his hair.
'Enough! If I let you speak and didn't say anything that does not mean you can say anything to mu wife. You have no right to. We feel sorry for your loss but we cannot do anything other than that and somehow you deserved it. Come Swara.' Sanskar who was listening quietly lashed out and dragged Swara from there.

'Sanskar what was he saying. Am I really the reason Ragini can't become a mother. Sanskar I did pray that they learn their lesson but I never wanted them to go through so much. Sans..'
'Swara meri jaan, it isn't your fault. It's their habit of putting every blame on us. I don't even care now, they can say whatever they want to. But I don't want any of this to affect you or the baby. Let them be, they don't need us worried for them anymore. Ok? Let's not ponder over it too much. C'mon now, do you want Ice cream?'
'Ice cream! Yes yes yes a hundred times yes.'
'Ok.'

'Here you go ma'am. Your double chocolate with marshmallows sundae.' Sanskar forwarded the sundae to Swara.
'Thankyou so much. You are not eating?'
'No I am good.'
'See if you want, take another one, I won't even give a bite.'
'Ok.'

'Swara, did you take the medicines? And what about the milk.' Sanskar asked getting inside the room.
'Yes I did, but can't I escape on the milk part for even a day. I drink almost 1 litre milk all day long.'
'You can.'
'Really? When?!'
'After you stop breastfeeding the baby.'
'Sanskaaaaarrrrr..........'
'Swaraaaa, don't whine. See what I bought for you.' Sanskar pulled out a small box from his back.
'What is it?'
'Here.' He took out the jewellery carefully and asked Swara to turn around.
'How is it?' He asked after locking it securely around her neck.
'Sanskar it's beautiful. When did you get it? You were with me all day long today.' It was a beautiful pendant.
'I got it yesterday while coming back from the office but I didn't have time to give you.'
'It's so pretty but you really didn't have to. It must be expensive.'
'It is, but not more than your beautiful smile meri jaan.'
'Sanskar, what would I do without you.'
'I'll always be there sweetheart. Anyways, I'll be late tomorrow because I have a meeting. I've asked Shweta aunty to come here and stay with you at night. Don't wait for me and have your dinner and medicines properly. Ok?'
'Ok. But why does Yash always asks you to stay for a meeting. It's not that the meeting cannot proceed without you.'
'Swara, he is the boss and he already does so much for us, I can't ask him anything more, and I'll be back as soon as possible. I promise.'
'Ok. Now come here and sleep or you'll get late in the morning and go without having breakfast.'
'Aye aye captain.'

Around 3am
Swasan were sleeping soundly when Swara woke up due to restlessness.
'Sans.....'

Swara's POV
No I can't wake him up. He is already so tensed these days and I cannot take away the little rest he takes. C'mon Swara it's just chocolate. You can get it in the morning sleep now.

Sunlight entered the room with all it's might. Swara who was probably dreaming about her baby frowned when those mighty rays touched her flawless face.
'Sanskar close the curtains. I don't want to wake up now, I am so sleepy and tired.'
'Swara when are you not tired these days. C'mon wake up, I have to take you for the morning walk before going to work.' Sanskar said coming out of the washroom, a towel wrapped around his waist.
'Sanskar you are such a bad husband. You don't even let me sleep. I was having such a wet dream.'
'She is so open these days. Not that I mind but shy Swara was cuter.' Sanskar thought.
'Uh oh! I am sorry ma'am for disturbing your wet dream'
'Sans....' As Swara's back was facing him all this time she didn't see him and as soon as she turned, taking in Sanskar's shirtless appearance didn't let her words come out of the mouth.
'What Sans....? Don't tell me that after talking about the 'wet dream' you are blushing just because you saw me shirtless.' Sanskar teased her.
'Sanksar what is this? Why didn't you wake me up earlier? Wait I'll take out your clothes.' She was going towards the wardrobe when Sanskar caught her.
'What? Now you are acting like a kitten huh? What about the wet dream then. Elaborate about it so maybe I'll help you actually live it.' Sanksar smirked and passed her a naughty wink.
'Sanskar let me go or you'll get late for the office.' She was struggling hard to free her petite figure from Sanskar's large frame.
'Swara I have all the time in the world. I can get late today and about the meeting, well it's at night why would I worry about it now. So?'
'So?.....'
'So, why don't we go for a morning walk after you freshen up?' Sanskar dragged her towards the washroom and laughed loudly.
'Sankaaarrrrrr. I'll kill you with my bare hands someday.'
'All yours to kill ma'am. Hurry up ok!'

*pshhsttttt*

How was the chapter lovely people. What do you think about RAGLAK and SWASAN. Well I kinda thought of writing something steamy but that isn't my cup of tea I guess. Maybe in the future I'll be courageous enough to write it😉😉

Anyways I have no idea how I updated this early. But now that we are progressing I hope your love will progress too.

So please vote and comment and I want my silent readers to not be silent anymore😂😂

Have a good day

Love, love. ❤❤