Chapter 7

'I know Swara but, I have this nagging feeling in the bottom of my heart that something bad will happen. Anyways we'll see if there are any precautions we need to take till the time of delivery, tomorrow.' Sanskar sensed Swara tensing up and changed the topic.
'Ok.'
_____________________________________

'Swaraaaa.... Swaraaaa... Swara where are you?! We are getting late! Swa...' Sanskar stopped when he saw Swara coming with a plate in her hand.
'Sankaaaaarrr... Why do you always have to be so punctual, we still have 1 and a half hours till the appointment. I was praying for the appointment to go well.'
'Don't worry my heart everything will be fine...' He tried to lighten her burden.

Swara's POV
You always get me there Sanskar. How did I even got a husband like you. Even after taking everything away from me, I still cannot blame god for that, because in return I got you, with me, forever and ever.
I know Sanskar you've never asked me for anything ever before and the only thing you are expecting from me is this child. I promise you that I won't let anything happen to our child. I'll save it with my life.
_________
'Swara where are you lost?! Come on lock the door I'm waiting in the car. Ok?'
'Ok'

'Sanskar I am really worried. What if there's something wrong. What if there are complications. There only 3 months left. What if the baby isn't comfortable in there. I know I am nagging right now, but....' She shut up when Sanskar kissed her.
They were in the car outside the hospital waiting for their turn because Swara was feeling suffocated in the waiting area.
'Swara what did I told you about nagging? You can nag all you want and if I have to shut you up like that I can let you nag forever but the reason you are nagging right now is considerable. I know we are going to cross a difficult path in 3 months but if we keep thinking that 'something' will happen, than it will happen. But, if we think positively than maybe if there really is something we could pass it easily. Hmmmm?!'
'You are right Sanskar. After you pampering me like a baby I should probably imagine doctor saying that the baby is as healthy as ever and there are not any possibilities of complications.' Swara said while smiling sweetly.
'Let's go they are calling us.'

'Welcome Mr. and Mrs. Maheshwari. It's good to see you Swara, you are looking healthy.'
'It's just Sanksar and how can I not be healthy when this husband of mine accompanies me to every appointment and does each and everything you ask him to do for me.'
'Well that's a good thing. An overprotective husband is one of the main things that keeps soon to be mothers away from pregnancy complications. Anyways let's start the checkup. Ok Swara tell me if there is something weird you feel these days?'
'Yes doctor she...'
'Sanskar she asked me! Let me answer. Yes doctor the pills you gave me had reduced my morning sickness but it has started again from the past few days and I feel nauseated almost all the day. I ask him to bring me something but when it is in front of me, even it's smell suffocates me. I don't know what's wrong.'
'It's nothing serious. In fact it's good, this means there is no problem amd the pregnancy is going normal. The morning sickness returns in the 6th month and will be there until your delivery. Mr. Sanskar will you wait here for a while. I'll just check the internals till then.'
'Sure. Swara go. Don't be scared okay. Of you need me I am just here.'
'Yes. Come Swara.'

'..... and everything's fine. You just need to be more careful now that you are in your 6th month. Ok?!'
'Yes Doctor. But just tell him to worry less he worries himself and I have to literally stay grounded on the bed all day long.'
'Well that's a good thing but Mr. Sanskar let her do a little bit of work. A little excercise is important.'
'It's not that I don't let her do anything, she does some chores.'
'If using washroom by myself and eating food with my own hands are 'chores' for you than yes I do some chores everyday.' Swara fired digging holes in Sanskar's head.
'Ok, ok. Continue it somewhere else you both. I will change some of your prescriptions....... here take them on time and if something goes wrong, give me a call without a second thought. Ok?'
'Yes doctor.'
They payed and were about to leave the hospital when Swara stopped in her track.
'Swara what happe....'
'Sans... sanskar I need to use the washroom, help me till there. C'mon.' Swara was too late to drag him from there because he already noticed Ragini and Laksh coming there way.
They both walked towards them. Laksh was about to say something when Ragini gasped noticing Swara's baby bump.
'Swara, you.... you are pregnant?!'
'Although I don't want to answer but because it's too obvious, yes I am pregnant.'

*pshhshshshhsh*
Long long looooooooong time no seeee.
I wanted to extend it but because I promised to update today I had to update whatever I wrote.
Next update is on it's way. I guess we are getting towards the drama.

Do vote and comment lovely readers. Tell me what do you want to read further. Some swasan romance? Or some cute fights?