Chapter 6

Blood. Blood. Blood.
All he could see was blood. He knew it. That they were faking it, them asking forgiveness did not meant they were actually sorry. He told her, but she won't listen and now her human welfare has lead her to here. In the operation theatre where she is fighting for herself and their baby. He could  see Maheshwaris and Gadodias consoling each other, but he knew they were faking it, they were the main reason that Swara was here and they would never realise their crime.

'Who is the husband.' The nurse asked walking with his baby in her arms, and getting the answer moved towards him. 'Is he my son?' he asked trembling. The nurse nodded passing a sorry smile, that signalled something was wrong.

'How is my wife? Is she ok? She had too much blood loss. Is she feeling very weak?' He fired questions, but getting no response, was left in a dilemma. 'I am sorry Mr. Sanskar, but due to premature birth and some complications in pregnancy, your wife could only fight for your baby.' Sanksar passed a quizzical look, knowing very well what she meant. 'She was not able to bear the pain, we were not able to save her, we pass you are condolences.' The nurse sympathized. 'Nooo!! This is impossible, we made so many plans for our Champ. She promised me she would fight, because I can never do this alone.'

'Swara, Swara wake up see I am here. Common we have a healthy baby.' He cried holding her corpse, wanting her to reply back.
'Sanskar what happened, Sanskar wake up. Why are you sweating so much, common. Sanksar!' Swara wanted to pacify him.
'Huh! Wh... What happened? Is everything fine?.'
'No nothing is fine. Sanskar you were having a nightmare. Sanskar I am seeing you from the day we got to know about our baby, you seem very tensed and now you started having nightmares. Sanskar please tell me what is bothering you? I cannot see you like this. Please tell me.' Swara pleaded.
'No Swara it is nothing. Just work pressure.' Saying this he got out of the bed and went towards the balcony.
'Sanskar I know it's not work pressure that is bothering you. But, if you don't want to tell me, than fine, don't. I'll find it out myself.' Thinking all this she dozed off.

---------------

The following days went the same way, with Sanskar freaking out on small happenings. Like, Swara tripping over the door mat, or she crying over small things. This was increasing Swara's worries. Despite her trying every possible way to find out what was going on in Sanskar's mind, she was not able to erase his tensions. Tired of Sanskar's actions she decided it was time to confront him.

It was one fine morning, a day before Swara's appointment with the doctor. As usual Sanskar was behaving very weird. Swara knew it was the right time to ask him. She placed the coffee mugs on the table and went to call him. 'Sanskar, the coffee is ready, come or it will turn cold.' Sanskar passed her a tired smile. 'Coming!'. He followed her out.
'Sanskar what is it?' Swara asked impatiently while they sat. 'What Ja-' 'No Sanskar just tell me what is wrong? Why are you so bothered? No don't refuse I know there is definitely something.' She said when she noticed him shaking his head.
'Swara I don't know how to express this. You are in your 6th month and there are only 3 more months left for our baby to come. But, I have this fear that I'll.... I'll loose you when our baby is here.' Sanskar finally tried to open up. 'Sanskar why do you think so? You know right that I don't have any complications in my pregnancy, and whenever we meet the doctor she says that our baby is fine and I just need to be a little more careful. That's it.'
'I know Swara but, I have this nagging feeling in the bottom of my heart that something bad will happen. Anyways we'll see if there are any precautions we need to take till the time of delivery, tomorrow.' Sanskar sensed Swara tensing up and changed the topic.
'Ok.'

I wanted to write more but I know my lovely readers are waiting from a very long time. Here is a very very veryyyyyyyyy short chapter but I promise to come back with a longer chapter veryyyy sooner. Till then be happy.
Don't forget to vote and comment!
Love y'all❤❤