Chapter 9

'Sanskar look what I found.' Swara called Sanskar excitedly.

'What is it Jaan?'

'See, I found this ring. You know you gifted this to me when we came to know that I am pregnant. I kept it somewhere and I forgot. I found it in the storeroom.' She was very excited.

'Swara it is artificial. I was such a miser back then I couldn't even afford a gold ring. You should throw it away, the colour has faded.' He was back to his self loathing.

'Sanskar you started again! You were unemployed back then, you didn't have any source or support except me. About throwing it away, I would never do that, because everything you gift me is important for me. Be it gold or iron, the thing that values is that you gifted it to me. And that's enough for me to see this ring as a diamond ring rather than an artificial ring. I will always keep this as a souvenir to our baby and you.'

'Ok, my lord! Now come it's time for your medicines.'

'Aye Aye captain!' Swara saluted and Sanskar chuckled.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

'Sir I found out Sanskar's address but, there is a problem.'

'What is it Raj?' Durgaprasad asked curiously.

'Sir actually the house they live in is in a highly protected area. It's a company house but, apparently Sanskar has been provided with extra security around his house and no one except his wife, some of the neighbours and he himself is allowed to enter until they want.'

'So what Raj! Sanskar was our son, he would never forbid us from entering his house.'

'Sir it's not that, I mean you people disowned him and his wife and I don't think it would be so easy to enter the....'

'What do you mean to say, that is our family matter and you don't need to interfere. Just give us the address we'll see it ourselves.'

'Sure sir. Here.' Raj passed him a file that contained all the required information.

'Ok you can go now. Good work.' Raj left. He pressed the intercom and called Ram.

'Bhai sa, you called me.'

'Ram I found Sanskar's address. It seems he is working for the Mukherjee's.'

'Mukherjee's? Isn't it India's largest textile company Bhai sa?'

'Yes Ram he is working under Uday Mukherjee's son, Yash Mukherjee as his manager. He is on a pretty good post.'

'At least someone trusted my son's abilities even if it was for the sake of business.'

'Ram I think we all should go and meet both Swara and Sanskar. We'll try to ask their forgiveness.'

'Yes Bhai sa.'
------------------------------------------------------------------

'Sanskar how hard it would be for Ragini and Laksh to not be able to become parents.' They had their dinner and were having their half-hour session before their sleep.

'Swara, it would be hard but wasn't it hard for us too? They disowned us even when we weren't at fault. Don't you think it was unjust?'

'I know Sanskar but, we however overcame it. Now that we are parents we know what a child is for a parent. I just wish this hard time passes soon for them.May God bless them with a child too.'

'You are praying for them to have children and they were blaming you for Ragini's infertility.'

'Hmm. Sanskar you know how different life would have been if we all still lived together. They don't even know that we are expecting a baby.'

'They know Swara. They know. I am sure.'

'How?'

'Ragini and Laksh would have told them by now. You remember Ragini asked you about your baby bump. I am sure they would have told everyone.'

'If they know it, then why don't they come to see us? Even if they still don't trust us,this child will be the first grandchild. Don't they want to send us good wishes?'

'Swara don't think too much about it. If they wanted they would have came by now. Let's not ponder over it too much. Okay?!'

'Yes sire. Good night I am very sleepy now.'

'Good night. See me in your dreams.'

'Okay!' Swara laughed and they slept.

The next day
'Sanskaaaaaarrrrrr, where is this guy. I never find him near whenever I have some work. Sanskar show me your face this instant or you won't get any kiss for the whole week.' Swara yelled when she didn't find Sanskar anywhere in the house.

'This negotiation is something I can never deny. A whole week without a kiss. No no I am here. What do you want?' Sanskar asked coming from the basement.

'It's Shweta Aunt's birthday day after tomorrow, take me to the store after coming back. I want to buy her a gift.'

'I'll take you, but, on a condition.'

'What condition? Whatever it is I don't have time for your conditions, take me or I'll go myself. I asked because if I went without telling you than you would have scolded me. I'll wait at night, if you don't take me I'll go myself tomorrow.' She said going towards their room.

'What life! Don't you dare go alone, I'll take you. Be ready by 9.' He yelled.

Maheshwari Mansion
'Really Ram! You found them you'll take me to them! Are you sure?' Sujata got all excited after hearing that Swasan's whereabouts were found.

'Yes Sujata I'll take you to them. We just have to wait till the weekend so that we are sure that they are home.'

'But I can't wait for such a long time. I want to meet them now. Isn't it possible?'

'If it was possible I would have taken you by now, but it's better if we go on a weekend. It's just two days. We can be a little patient till then. Can't we?'

'We can!' She went to tell everyone the news.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

*pens down*
A short chapter! But I wanted to update as much as I was able to complete.

I will be inactive for some time now. I have my exams here and I won't get anytime to pen down anything. So bear it for some days.

My papers will end by the mid of may so I'll try to surprise y'all with a loooooonnnnggggg update😂

Till then take care.
Do vote and comment guys. It means a lot.
Thankyouu for reading❤❤