Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Guilty

                                    It was Sunday afternoon and Ivory was in a grumpy mood because she felt like her weekend went by too fast.

It was going on two o'clock in the afternoon and Bianca wanted to come over. She had to talk to Ivory about something. Ivory honestly didn't feel like being bothered by no one, but she felt like she owed it to her.

"Ivory, mama said bring your dirty clothes downstairs." Isla said peaking her head into her bedroom.

Ivory groaned she sat up. She hated that she couldn't wash her own clothes on her own time.

Her mother didn't like anyone touching her washing machine or her drier. Her brother broke the drier and ever since she's been the only person washing clothes.

After bring her hamper downstairs, Bianca sent her a text telling her she was outside.

Opening the door, Bianca walked straight in and she had this odd look on her face instead of her smile.

"What's wrong?" Ivory asked

Bianca sighed. "I think Yusuf is cheating on me and I am losing my mind." She said as they both made their way upstairs to Ivory's bedroom.

"Wait wait- what?" Ivory said in confusion.

Bianca nodded her head. "I think he's cheating. Last night, he told me he was with his boys and he wasn't answering his phone for two straight hours." She said as she plopped down on Ivory's bed.

Ivory shook her head. "I don't think he's cheating on you. The guy cracks cards and shit." She said defending him.

Bianca shrugged. "I know what I'm going to do." She smiled deviously.

"What?" Ivory asked.

"I'm going to make him share his location with me. I'll do it later when I see him." She said.

Ivory nodded her head. "Okay, so what's making you lose your mind B?" She asked.

Bianca sighed and nervously played with her freshly done nails. "You're my best friend, right?" She asked.

Ivory looked at her weirdly before nodding her head. "Yes."  She answered.

Bianca took a deep breath." Okay, remember on the Fourth of July when we all went downtown to see the fireworks?" She asked.