Chapter 12

Chapter 12: Bitter

A week went by and Ivory was still on bedrest. She walked through the hallway of her school to get all of her assignments from the office.

Her mom or sister couldn't get her work because her mom always work too early and gets off late, then Isla always had track meets and she was starting conditioning for basketball season.

Ivory was exhausted, but she didn't want to fail any of her classes. Even though she has an IEP, which helps her get off with some things, she didn't want to always use that to get out of her assignments.

As she walked through the hallway, she seen Bianca talking and flirting with this guy, Quinton. He was a grade lower than us, but he was really cute.

Ivory wasn't surprised at Bianca's actions though.

After she seen the pictures and blocked Yusuf's number, she hasn't heard from him since.

He hasn't tried to contact her at all or show up at her house. She told him about her first doctor's appointment, but she had a feeling that he wouldn't show up.

She was now eight weeks and her stomach was starting to harden. She still hasn't had much nausea, but she was still extremely sluggish.

Her family was very supportive and she was happy with what she had. She just didn't want her school finding out about her pregnancy because they were all very judgmental.

Finally walking into the office, she approached the desk and spoke to woman sitting there.

"Hi, Ivory. You're here to get your assignments? Shouldn't you be in bed?" She asked.

Ivory sighed, hoping that no one heard her. The staff and her teachers knew about her pregnancy.

Her mom still wanted to press charges against Bianca for attacking her and putting her unborn baby at risk, but Ivory wanted to let everything and everyone who wasn't doing shit for her go.

"Why should she be in bed?" Bianca said as she nosily popped up on the side of Ivory.

Bianca face was almost healed up and she can still see the black eye she gave her. She had scratches and bruises on her face, yet she's been walking around like she's untouchable.

"None of your fucking-

"Hey, you girls cut it out. Especially you Ivory." Ms. Wallace said turning to Ivory. "You have more to worry about than petty drama. I'll be back to go get your assignments." She said before leaving the two girls.

Ivory folded her arms and waited patiently, while Bianca still stood there.

"You look a little fat. You must be pregnant or gaining depression weight after seeing that Yusuf and I are back together." She smirked.

Ivory ignored her, but she honestly wanted to drag this girl through the entire school.

Bianca was getting irritated that Ivory didn't give her the reaction that she expected. "I know you seen our picture. Everyone has." She smiled. "Yusuf isn't going anywhere." She said before walking off to get to class.

Ivory was finally relieved that she walked away, but on the inside she was hurting.

Ivory laid on the couch eating taffy grapes. She was craving caramel and she's been eating everything that had it. She was even drinking the syrup.

She laid on her back with her hand on her belly as she watched Spongebob. She loved how peaceful it was in the house and was waiting for her mom to get off of work to take her to her appointment.

Her mom was excited to go. Even though Ivory is young, she was still happy that Ivory was putting on her big girl pants and wasn't going to take the easy way out.

The doorbell rung and Ivory got up. She ordered food from ubereats and it was finally here.

Opening the door, she was caught off guard. The delivery guy was fine as hell and she couldn't speak. She froze as she stared at him as he stood there holding her McDonald's bag and caramel frappe.

"Ivory?" He asked.

She nodded as she opened the screen door to get her food.

He handed her the food, but not once did he take his eyes off her. She was beautiful as hell to him and he was hoping that she ordered something again.

"Thank you." She smiled.

"No problem, don't forget to rate me beautiful." He said before walking off to his car.

Ivory stood there as she watched him walk away.

She closed the door and went back into the living room. She opened her bag to see her hash browns and mcgriddle in the bag.

She noticed that he forgot her straw and she groaned in irritation, but before she could make it to the kitchen her doorbell went off again.

Opening the door, she was shocked to see Yusuf standing at her door.

He looked good, but she was still pissed at him.

"So we blocking motherfuckas' now?" He asked. "And who was that nigga that just left huh?" He asked as he opened the screen door to let himself in.

Ivory rolled her eyes. "No one told your dumb ass to walk up in my house and I ordered food." She said before making her way to the kitchen to grab a straw.

Yusuf was on her heels. He was pissed that Ivory was acting like a little ass girl and blocked him, knowing that she's carrying his child.

"Or was that your real baby daddy?" He asked.

Ivory was taken back and turned around to shove him. "You disrespectful ass bitch! Get out of my house!" She yelled.

Yusuf grabbed her arms to restrain her. "Why you block me?" He asked.

"Ask your girlfriend!" She yelled as she tried to get out of his grip, but he wasn't letting go.

"You my girlfriend." He said making her stop.

Ivory rolled her eyes and snatched herself out of his grip. "I seen the picture, Yusuf." She said before walking away.

Yusuf was confused about what she was talking about. He hasn't spoken to Bianca since she popped up over his house after Ivory told him she was pregnant.