Chapter 14

For those who didn't know ..this book is ending really soon. Y'all know I don't like making too many chapters. 🥀

--

Chapter 14: Proposition

"Thanks for bailing me out." Yusuf said to Ivory as they walked towards his car.

Yusuf called Ivory when he got his phone call. He told her to go get money from his safe in his house and he also allowed her to drive his car.

He hoped that he wouldn't regret giving Ivory his important information. She was the only person he could think about calling at the moment because he knew that his mom and grandma would go crazy if they knew where he was.

"So what happened?" Ivory asked as she threw Yusuf his keys as she made her way to the passenger side.

He sighed before he slid into the car. "I found out that Bianca was fucking my cousin all along. Did you know about them?" He asked.

Ivory didn't want to be in their drama so she quickly shook her head. "Of course not." She lied.

Yusuf sighed. "I found her in his closet butt ass naked. The bitch covered her face like I wouldn't know it was her." He started. "I blacked out after that and I beat Demetrius's ass, then I choked her ass up. My auntie came back and heard what was going on upstairs." He finished.

Ivory sighed as she rubbed his shoulder. "So she called the cops?" She asked.

"Nah, my aunt was shocked when I told her what happened. Bianca called them and she thinking about pressing charges." He said as he made his way onto the busy street.

"Wow." Was all Ivory could say.

The rest of the car ride was quiet and Ivory stomach growled.

She was embarrassed and looked out of the window as Yusuf turned to her. "My baby hungry?" He asked looking down at her still small stomach.

Ivory rolled her eyes. "Yeah ..but-

"Ain't no but, where you trying to go?" He asked.

"Portillos." She quickly said. She's been craving their chicken sandwich for so long.

Yusuf nodded as he drove to 95th. He was wanting a cheese burger from there too.

He couldn't help but to notice that Ivory's skin was glowing. She looked beautiful even though she only had her eyebrows done with lip gloss.

She was dressed in a grey tank top that had the word princess in white going across with fitted light blue boyfriend jeans. She wore sandals that showed off her freshly done pedicure that was polished white. Her hair was in it's natural state of curls since she just washed her hair before she got dressed and had no time to do anything else.

"You look pretty." Yusuf said as he continued to stare at her as they stopped at a tee light.

Ivory blushed as she turned to look at him "Thank you." She said.

Yusuf's phone vibrated in the cup holder and he picked it up to only see the girl he met a few days ago.

He just let it go to voicemail because right now he just wanted to spend time with Ivory. He knew that she was kind of over him and his shit, but she belonged to him.

He couldn't trust any female with his heart after the situation with Bianca. Ivory just lucked up and got pregnant by him, so he had to deal with her.

Yusuf actually was feeling her, but he was still getting a DNA test after the baby was born. Even though Ivory's name was never in the streets nor was she ever involved in being connected to no hoe shit, he still didn't trust her.

She was Bianca's best friend at first, and hoes of a feather flock together. He wasn't ready to give her his all until he knew for sure that the baby is his.

Yusuf and ivory sat in his home as they ate their food.

Ivory was tearing her crispy chicken sandwich up, along with her cheese fries.

Yusuf just had a cheese burger and fries and some ribs for later.

The house was empty and they just sat in his door and watched True Blood and Vampire Diaries back and forth.

Yusuf was into True Blood because of the sex scenes. He didn't know why everyone was so crazy about the main character, Sookie. She was ugly as hell to him and annoying. She was a homie hopper just like that bitch Bella from twilight.

Ivory loves Vampire Diaries and everything about it. She really loved the fine ass Vampire Damon. The show would honestly be boring without him.

After they finished their food, Yusuf and Ivory laid in his bed, but Ivory laid the other way with her feet in his face.

She meant what she said about just being cordial. If Yusuf wanted to be friends, that was fine, but a relationship was out of the question.

She had her guard up with him and she wasn't going to take anymore risks.

"Damn, why you laying down there? Can't lay with your baby daddy?" He asked making her automatically roll her eyes.

"No, I don't want to." She snapped as she 'accidentally' kicked him in his face.

Yusuf grabbed her toe and bended it, making her yelp. "Stop! I'm sorry. I quit Yusuf!" She begged.

He laughed and his doorbell rung making him let her foot go. "I'll be back." He said before quickly smacking her ass.

Ivory groaned in irritation as he quickly got away.

Yusuf made his was downstairs and opened the door only to see Bianca. She was standing there and it looked like somebody beat her ass.

Her hair was messed up and her eye was blackened. She had a cut on her lip. She was all fucked up.

"Damn, got caught fuckin' someone's man?" Yusuf joked.

Bianca shook her head. "I have a proposition for you." She said.

Yusuf shook his head. "I don't make deal with hoes, cousin fuckin' ass bitch." He spat.

Bianca rolled her eyes. "Look, either you do this, or you go to jail. Hopefully prison." She threatened.