Chapter 18

Chapter 18: Dinner Disaster Part II

Where are you from? Rep your city. (Chicago)

And I lied. There isn't two chapters left 🙃

                     The entire dining room was quiet and the only thing that could be heard was the ticking of the clock on the wall.

Inez sat with a smirk on her face as she held her glass of wine in her hand. She was tipsy since it was her fourth glass of wine and she had enough liquor in her system to encourage her to finally start something.

At this point, she was over Yusuf and she just wanted to ruin his chances with her little sister.

She realized Ivory was innocent and didn't deserve to be lied to anymore. Yusuf should've been told her about them, instead of acting like they didn't have a really good night with each other when Inez came back to visit.

Tomorrow would be the day she had to go back to school, but she just wanted to throw everything on the table tonight.

Ivory took a deep breath, hoping he didn't go behind her back and sleep with her sister. "What is she talking about Yusuf?" She asked.

Yusuf shook his head. "Ivory-

"Tell her the truth!" Inez yelled cutting him off.

Terrance just sat there, unaware about what was going on. He really thought Inez really gave him a chance. He was going to ask her to be his girlfriend tonight, but he seen she obviously had other intentions.

"Tell her, or I will." Inez threatened.

"Go ahead, tell her Inez." He said not caring anymore. He was over her and just didn't care about nothing at this point. Inez would just have to make a fool out of herself over nothing.

"Yusuf, I want you to tell me." Ivory said.

Yusuf sighed and ran a hand down his face. He glanced across the table to see his mother, grandmother, and Ivory's mom looking their way. He was hoping one of them would say something, but everyone remained quiet as they waited for him to say something.

"Yusuf." Ivory said, growing impatient.

"I was messing around with Inez, Ivory." He said making her instantly shake her head. She was trying to get up to leave, but he grabbed her hand.

"Don't touch me!" She yelled snatching her hand out of his grip.

"Baby, we didn't have sex, I swear! It was before I knew she was your sister." He said. "I swear it was nothing more than that, Ivory."

Inez's heart sank after he said that. "So I was nothing to you? After that long night we spent together talking. We both vented to each other and everything. You spent a night. I thought you really liked me." She said.

Terrance couldn't stay there for another second. "I'm about to leave. Thank you for having me over Ms. Wilson." He said before walking out.

"Terrance." Inez softly called, but she didn't go after him. She wasn't that interested in him anyway, but she felt bad for using him.

"Then why didn't you tell me if she meant nothing to you?" Ivory asked. "That's my sister. You knew she was for a whole week, yet you said nothing."

Yusuf sighed.

"Um, there's dessert in the kitchen. Come on ladies." Ivory's mom said trying to leave. "Isla, come on baby." She called.

Isla groaned. She wanted to stay and watch. It wasn't too often when she witnessed drama. She got up and followed behind them anyway.

"Ivory, I swear. I was going to tell you, but she kept threatening to tell you lies instead of the truth. She made me come over her house and she tried to have sex with me, but I left." He said telling the truth.

"You know you wanted to, we almost did, but as soon as you texted him, he left." Inez lied.

"No, she's lying. Look baby, I will never fuck my girl's sister or best friend." He said. He realized he did one of those things, so he had to point that out. "I mean yeah, I started messing with you after Bianca, but that's different." He said.

Ivory felt like it was always some drama going on in her life. It's like no one wanted her to have her baby with all the stress and drama they brought her way.

"Alright, as long as you didn't have sex with her then we can forget about this." Ivory said. She honestly just wanted to dismiss the situation.

It wasn't that serious, but Inez wanted to make it seem like it was. Regardless of what she thought would've happened, Ivory would still be pregnant with his baby and she'll have to deal with Yusuf regardless.

"Really? You're going to forgive him?" Inez asked bitterly.

"Shut the fuck up, Inez." Ivory said getting pissed off. "Why are you acting like this? What's wrong with you?" She asked.

Inez frowned in confusion. "You're still young! You're going to be eighteen tomorrow and you're already pregnant and didn't finish school. You're a hoe and that's why your daddy don't want you. I hope y'all baby come out retarded, you fast ass-

Inez was cut off by water being tossed in her face that was followed by the cup, which hit crashed into her nose.

She held her face in her shock and pain. Blood gushed out of her nose and water dripped down her face as she stared at Ivory.

Ivory was pissed and reacted from anger. She needed to leave before she got herself work up.

"Get the fuck out, Inez. Just leave. You're doing too much and I can't believe you said that. So what if my father left my mom for your mother, but he left your mother too." She said. "Come on Yusuf." Ivory said.

Ivory and Yusuf both made there way upstairs, leaving Inez alone in the dining room.

As soon as they disappeared upstairs, Inez began to cry and couldn't believe that she was acting this way.

Ivory really had another thing coming if she thought she could get away with messing up her nose.