Chapter 20

Chapter 20: Horror Birthday Part I

Ivory stared at Inez in annoyance as she stood in front of her. She really had some nerve to come over on her birthday after what happened last night.

She didn't trust anyone that she had a problem with to be alone with them, especially since she was pregnant now. Being pregnant with Yusuf's baby brought so much drama to her life, but at the end it'll be worth it.

"Hell no!" Isla yelled as she stood by Ivory.

"Watch your mouth Isla." Their mom said.

Isla rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms. She was tired of people trying to mess with Ivory. Ever since she started messing around with Yusuf, her life started to get tough.

She was shocked to know that their own sister would turn on her over a man that didn't even want her psycho ass.

Inez sighed. "Fine, well can we at least get some space. I just want to talk with to Ivory." She begged.

Inez was really being genuine. She finally accepted that Yusuf didn't want her. She was going to be their child's aunt and she had to get herself together. Inez reached out to Terrance last night and apologized, but he needed some time to think about giving her a chance.

Besides, she knew that Ivory and Yusuf would barely last in a relationship. All they'll do is argue and end up co-parenting.

Ivory sighed and nodded.

"Just by your car. I'm not getting in." She said to Inez.

Inez nodded and they walked towards her 2016 BMW.

Finally reaching her car, Ivory crossed her arms over her tender, swollen breast as she stared at Inez. Her lip had a scar and was still a bit puffy from Ivory throwing the glass in her face. Her nose had a bandaid on it and a purple bruise was formed.

Ivory honestly felt bad looking at her face. If she was anyone else, she wouldn't of, but Inez is her sister.

"So what is it?" Ivory asked.

Inez sighed. "I'm sorry about last night. I should've told you, we both should've. I was just hurt and jealous." She started. "If I would've known he was your baby daddy, I wouldn't of talked to him in the first place." She lied.

Ivory sighed. She didn't want to hold any grudges with anyone. She was over drama and pettiness.

"Okay, but why would you say all that about how daddy don't want us and chose your mom over ours. Then you talked about my baby." Ivory said.

"I was drunk!" Inez defended.

"The truth comes out when your drunk." Ivory said rolling her eyes.

Inez sighed. "I'm sorry- look Ivory, I just want us to be okay again. That's all." She pleaded.

Taking a deep breath, Ivory nodded. "Okay, we're good, but I don't trust you. I don't want you and Yusuf to be around each other at all. Only when I have my gender reveal party, my baby shower, and when I go into labor. You got it?" Ivory said.