Chapter 19

Chapter 19: Back Down

What grade are y'all in? (Trying to get to know my fans better.♥️)

Dinner was finally over and everyone finally left. Ivory's mom got called in to work late, and Isla was in her room. Ivory was in the shower and Yusuf sat on her bed as he waited for her.

Tonight went better than he thought it would. Inez looked like a fool, but Yusuf still felt bad about hiding it from Ivory.

To make things worse, Ivory's birthday is tomorrow and she was finally turning eighteen. He had a lot of things planned for her and he couldn't wait to show her.

Yusuf knew Ivory has been having a stressful pregnancy, even before she found out that she was pregnant. He just wanted to make her feel better and make her forget about everything and everyone tomorrow.

Ivory came out of the bathroom and walked into her room with her hair wet and only wearing a towel. Her skin was glowing and the sight of her made Yusuf hard.

As soon as Ivory started to walk his way, her hand came in contact with his face. She smacked him, which shocked him. "Don't you ever hide shit from me again. You went a whole week without telling me. She embarrassed me in front of everyone tonight, are you trying to make me lose this baby?" She snapped.

Yusuf grabbed her hand. "Yo', keep yo' hands to yourself. I said I was sorry, Ivory. I promise it won't happen again." He said.

Ivory rolled her eyes.

She couldn't help but to stare him down. He was looking good tonight and her pregnancy hormones were raging. They haven't had sex in a month and she was seriously craving him.

Yusuf eyed her, with his eyes full of lust. He wanted to be inside of her so bad. He hasn't had sex since she cut him off, and he couldn't go any longer.

Ivory's breast were more full. She was finally starting to gain a little weight and he was even more attracted to her.

Maybe another baby after this one would be okay. She was looking real good and he wanted her to stay like this.

Ivory still stood in front of him with her arms folded across her chest.

Yusuf ran his hand up her thigh.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

Yusuf ignored her and just snatched her towel off her body. He stood up and leaned down, then picked up her slim figure. Ivory instantly wrapped her legs around him and he turned around and stopped her body on the bed as he gently fell down on top of her.

Her body smelled so fresh due to her shower and he couldn't wait another second.

Ivory woke up to Yusuf no longer in her bed. She sat up and yawned while stretching her legs and arms.

She checked her phone that shown a text from Yusuf and she smiled.

Baby Daddy🙄
Had to go school and gotta handle some business right after, I'll be back at one o'clock.♥️ 9:23pm