Chapter Two

~Can't believe the words came out of your mouth~

"LIAM!"

That comes from Niall this time. He's giving Liam a dirty look and shaking his head no. They start bickering but I can't pay attention to them. I can't concentrate on anything. I turn towards Louis, not ready to deal with what's going to happen.

"What the hell is he talking about Harold."

"Um. . ."

Now it's my turn not to know what to say. God, how did we get here? I want to blame Liam but I know it's not his fault. I should have told Louis about this a long time ago. I knew this would come out eventually; I should have been more prepared. I should have told him from the beginning. Now I don't know what's going to happen between us. We never fought before; I'm not sure how we're even supposed to fight. Do we yell? Do we go on a silent strike?  Do we start undressing each other and have sex right now? What do we do?!

Probably not the last one...

"Wait," Louis says slowly. "Is it that time I told you about a dirty dream I had and you handled it extremely well and told me to never bring it up again?"

I don't even have to look at him. I know he already knows the answer.

"WHAT. THE. FUCK. HARRY."

"I. . ."

I try to say something, anything, but nothing will come out. There is no excuse for what I did. What I did to him is so much worse than what he did to me. As the guys said, freezing is normal. But then lying about it and not telling Louis? That's where I fucked up. Big time.

I force myself to look up and notice that Louis' not even looking at me right now. I don't even think I can look at myself right now either. My legs are shaky and I'm so happy that I'm not standing right now, because I think I would fall right on my face.

I look at him again, trying to see what's going on with him. He's looking at the ground and his facial expressions do not look good. His entire face is filled with rage, and I think I notice a bit of hurt as well, but it doesn't stay long. Instead, he just looks completely angry and he's breathing heavily.

"ARE YOU NOT GOING TO SAY ANYTHING?!" he yells, his head now looking up in my direction but his eyes are shut.

I honestly have no idea what to say to him. What even is there to say in this situation? There's nothing I can say to make any of this better. How does one recover from this situation? I feel so awkward and useless.

I remain silent and I swear I can feel Louis' wrath surrounding the room. I look over to see how the other guys are handling all this and – they're gone! Wait, when did they escape– I mean, leave? I suddenly feel so much worse and definitely a lot more scared.

"Yeah," he responds, his voice dripping with venom. His eyes are turned into slits. "That's what I thought. I can't believe I ever thought we could make this work. Who was I kidding? You're pathetic, I'm pathetic . . . we," he points between the two of us back and forth, "as a couple are pathetic."

Suddenly, rage fills inside me.

What, like it's all MY fault?! He did something too! This fight only started because Liam admitted that Louis prevented us from kissing for almost the whole duration of the trip. That's what first got us into this mess. That also happened way before Louis had that stupid dream and I was there. So who's really at fault here? Not me. He started all of this. Had we kissed before, we might not have had to deal with this issue at all!

Harry, you're being crazy. But I can't listen to reason right now, all I see instead is a red fiery rage take over my entire body.

"I may have fucked up," I start. "But you're also at fault here. We both did something we shouldn't have, so why am I the only one getting hell for this?"