Chapter Three

~Just touched down you could never tell~

"LOUIS. WILLIAM. TOMLINSON. GET DOWN HERE NOW!"

You'd think that was from me, but to my surprise, it's Niall. I hear someone rushing down the stairs and I decide to get up as well. I quickly throw on some clothes and slowly go downstairs; hoping to spy and find out why Niall is mad.

I don't think I've ever seen Niall mad. . . this must be super serious. What could he even be mad about? Nando's closing for good? That's honestly the only thing I can even think of. Or if Louis maybe ate his leftovers or some crap like that. I slowly poke my head out past the wall and see Niall standing in the living room with his arms crossed and a stern look on his face. Liam is sitting down on the couch and Zayn is behind Niall; looking frightened.

Wait, Zayn is scared? Shit, this can't be good.

Louis stands in front of Niall; causing me to not be able to see his face. I let out a small sigh and wait to see what happens next.

"HOW COULD YOU?!"

Niall's face turns redder and his fists are clenched. Louis takes a few steps back and I can only assume he is surprised by Niall's reaction.

"How could I what?" he asks slowly.

"Don't play dumb with me Tomlinson," Niall scoffs. "I'm not buying your bullshit. Let me ask again: how. could. you."

"Niall, I have no clue what you're talking about," he says and shakes his head.

"Oh really?" Niall seethes. He glares at Louis and shakes his head in disappointment. "Then why did Sugarscape post an article about you and Harry early this morning?"

My mouth drops open and I can't even believe this. I grab my phone from my jean pocket and quickly look up Sugarscape's new articles. . . and there it is. . . in big, bold, heartbreaking letters.

LARRY STYLINSON IS OVER; Louis explains it all

I skim through the article, but I find it hard to concentrate. My head is pounding, and my ears hear this weird ringing noise. My shaky hands can barely hold onto my phone.

Are we over? I know we've been fighting. . . but I thought somehow the fighting would just stop and resolve itself. Is this the end of Larry? We had a couple years together and that's it? This is where it ends?

"Yeah, that article," I hear Niall say. "Do you have anything to say for yourself?"

Louis doesn't respond and I sit down on the steps, no longer able to stand on my shaky legs. I put my head in my hands and shake my head as Niall goes off on a tangent.

"Fine," he mutters. "I'll talk then, since no one else is speaking up. What the hell is the matter with you Louis? Why didn't you talk to anyone of us first? Why didn't you come see us? Instead, you decided to get the media involved, not just that, but the fans, think about the fans Louis! Zayn and I are fine being the second favourite ship, we don't care. Millions and millions of fans idolize the two of you. Do you not realize how crushed they'll be hearing it from a dumb article rather than hearing it from you and Harry? How selfish are you?! And what about Harry, huh? What happens when he finds out about this and–"

"What about him?" Louis laughs dryly. "It was my decision to do this; there's nothing I can do to take it back. Chances are, we'll just fight about this too. What's done is done, Niall. I can't do anything to change this. It's already all-over social media by now."

I feel the tears rolling down my face. I want to scream, but I have no voice. I want to get up and walk over to Louis and hit him and kiss him at the same time. Kissing him. . . fuck, I miss the feeling of his lips against mine.