Niall's P.O.V

Everyone was pretty pooped out from our errands today, so Liam, Harry, and Louis all went to bed around ten o'clock. Zayn and I are just cuddled up in our room. Although Louis and Harry are having issues, I much prefer this trip compared to our last one. I'm dating Zayn and I couldn't be happier. I might have gotten a bit too carried away earlier when Zayn mentioned us having a date tomorrow. We try not to be too cutesy in front of the gang – especially since the Larry breakup – but I couldn't help myself in that moment. I was weak. Zayn does that to me.

"What are you thinking about Ni?"

Zayn looks into my eyes and I'm immediately brought back to reality. I bite down on my bottom lip and just stare at him for a few moments. Man, he is so handsome. How did I get so lucky? Zayn just waits patiently for me to answer and my smile gets bigger.

"Just how happy I am that we're together," I respond softly.

Zayn's cheeks redden slightly, and I do my famous Horan laugh. He jokingly tries to push me away, but I grip onto his arms so that I won't fall off the bed. He then pulls me on top of him and I gulp, staring at his face that's only a few inches away from mine.

"You're a sap, you know that?"

"Takes one to know one, Z."

He rolls his eyes and cups my face gently before lifting his head up to kiss me. I lean down so he can rest his head on the pillow and gently kiss him back. His lips are so soft. . . I could honestly kiss them for hours. I gently nibble on the bottom of his lip, but he pulls away. I roll back down beside him and frown, resting my head on his chest.

"What was that for?" I pout.

"We'll continue later," he replies, getting up. He holds out his hands to help me up. "But for now, I have something else in mind."

"Something else that's not kissing?"

"Just get up, will you?" he chuckles.

I huff and grab his hand as I slowly get off the bed. Once I'm up, we're only standing a foot apart from one another. He smiles softly and stares into my eyes. It should be a cute moment, but instead, I'm impatient. "What are we doing?"

"Come to the kitchen," he grins.

"Don't have to tell me twice."

I sprint past him and make my way to the kitchen. Zayn quickly follows behind me and starts taking out ingredients from the cupboards. I notice he's taken out: white sugar, flour, salt, vanilla extract. . . once I see the cocoa powder, I immediately know what's going on. I turn to him and smirk. "Why the sudden urge to bake Z?"

Zayn chuckles and shakes his head. He drops the ingredients on the counter and snakes his arms around my waist, pulling me into him. He presses his lips against my temple and whispers softly, "You know damn well why."

With that, he goes back into our room to find his special butter. I smile softly and watch his little ass prance off to our room. I can't believe we've been together for over two years. It seems like it was just yesterday that we first arrived to Punta Cana and Harry and Louis were falling in love with each other. Time flies by so fast.

Someone coughs and it shakes me out of my thoughts. I head over to the living room and see Liam uncomfortably tossing and turning on the sofa bed. Everything is pitch black, except for a bit of light that's coming from the kitchen.

"Liam?" I ask. "I thought you were asleep mate?"

"I was," he grumbles. "I was woken up by the noise."

Oh right, I guess we weren't really being quiet in the kitchen. Man, if Liam finds out what we're doing, he's going to freak out. Maybe he can sleep in our room tonight and we can take the sofa bed so that he doesn't know what we're doing? Niall, you need to figure this out, and quick.