Chapter III

One whole week had passed, and I haven't seen Zaden so far which I am more than thankfully for. It was a Saturday and today I was supposed to hang out with one of my friends Nicole. Well, more like my only close friend. Leggings and a baggy old hoodie are the go-to outfit. I didn't feel like wearing anything special because me and Nicole were just going to slump around her house probably watch a bunch of scary movies all night and eat a bunch of junk food.

"She dreamed of para- para- paradise"

My phone went off for another time. I scrambled around the room looking for my phone. I found it laying on my bed and picked it up to see Nicole calling. Her id picture was both of us from Halloween. I was Alice from wonderland, I have to say the dress was kind of short, but it was cute. Nicole being her crazy self-went as the mad hatter. Her and I have been friends since first grade. It was the first day of school and that's when I had my first panic attack. Even though we both were complete opposites, we are close. She was a tall 5'8, thick dark-haired beauty with olive skin and perfect chocolate eyes with long lashes. She was always more outgoing and friendly; she could walk into a room filled with strangers and in ten minutes everyone would be her best friend. But if it was me walking into a room, I would stop breathing avoid all eye and skin contact and hope not to freak. She had loads of other friends, but she still chose me to be her best friend. I have no idea why she did. I don't know how we are best friends, but we are.

"Hola chicka!" she spoke loudly through the phone speaker.

"Hey Nic" I said as I kept getting ready.

"It's like 8pm and you're still not here" She whinnied over the phone sounding like a little kid.

"Sorry, I was about to leave" I told her. Well not really about to leave but pretty close to it.

"I'll be waiting!" she yelled before hanging up and I sighed grabbing my keys and heading over to her house that was a job 15-minute drive. As I got there I parked in front of her huge ranch. Nicole was the youngest of five brothers. Most of them moved out but Doug and Frankie who were twins. To be honest Doug was so nice and cute, he was always sweet to me. He shared some looks with Nicole, but his eyes were hazel, and he didn't have her tan skin or skinny nose. Frankie, his twin well he's something, never home. I walked into their house like I always do not caring because they we all like family.

"Hey Nic!" I yelled through the ranch. I heard loud footsteps; Nicole came running at me smiling.

"Well guess what I got us!" she yelled jumping up and down like a kid who had too much sugar in their system. But she honestly seemed to be overactive almost all the time. She was always like this. Too hyper to function actually. I wonder how she always had so much energy in her.

"What?" I asked as I follow her to their living room.

"Supernatural first season" she yelled jumping up and down as she turned on the streaming service.

"It's the best season of the best show." she said with a serious face. I just smiled agreeing with her.

"You're right " I said letting her put in the show.

"I'll get the snacks; you get the blankets!" she said before running off to the kitchen. I ran to her room to grab her cheetah blanket but then I saw her wall, which was covered in pictures mostly of us since where were young till now. I smiled at I saw that she added in some pictures from her birthday. I went back downstairs and saw Nicole playing the first episode. I sat on the couch resting my feet on the coffee table the same as Nicole.

During our movie marathon, my legs ended up over Nicole, we both where yell at everything in the show. The inner fan girls in us couldn't take to be quiet during it. I had a huge snickers bar taking pieces off eating them. Out of nowhere I heard some people barge into the house yelling, shouting about something.

"Nova!" I heard a deep voice, I looked up and saw Doug looking at me with his big goofy smile.

"Hey Douglas!" I said jumping up on the couch and opening my arms as he did. He ran up to me wrapping his arms around my waist twirling me around. I wrapped my arms around his neck holding on for my dear life.

"What's going on in here?" I heard his deep husky voice. Doug slowly placed me on my feet, but I held on to his arm because I felt really dizzy.

"Zaden you know-" Doug got cut off by Zaden speaking.

"Nova" he said looking at me with an anger guilt in his dark eyes.

"Zaden" I whispered going back to the couch to Nicole.

"Well didn't you miss sunshine over there" Doug joked flashing his smirk.

"So much" Zaden said before plopping downright next to me. He was about to place his arm over me, but I stopped him throwing his arm back towards him.

"No" I told him with a stern look which he only seemed to find amusement in.

"Come on dimples" He said, and I widen my eyes at the dumb pet name he used.

"Why are you here?" I asked him to push him away from me.

"Why are you here?" He asked as he pushed himself back closer to me.

"Leave me alone" I mumbled shoving him but all he did was laugh and force his arm around me pulling me closer to me. I was almost on him.

"What's up with you and Doug?" He asked his lips brushing on the skin of my neck. It sent shivers down my body. I never had a guy this close to me.

"Why does it matter?" I asked, but me being the dumb girl I was I tilted my face up to look at him, but I didn't know how close he was to me. My lips brushed against his as I turned. I jumped; I almost fell off the couch if he didn't have his arm around me.

"It matters because you're too innocent for him" He said smirking down at me. It was as if found amusement in this situation. But yet my brain seemed to not be able to wrap around his words. What did he mean by too innocent?

"So, what we are watching?" Doug asked sitting down next to me on the left side as Zaden remained on my right.

"Supernatural" Nicole said as she munched on chips. Nothing fazed her, she was still absorbed in the show.

"Great" He said. His hand landed on my thigh and I squirmed a little. Zaden was right I was innocent. Out of nowhere I felt myself being lifted and put on the other side of Zaden.

"Hands off Doug" he warned him glaring a little. Doug smirked and went back to the show. I was looking up at Zaden, why the hell did he do that. I saw some anger and jealously glaring in his eyes. I was about to move away from him, but his grip tightened around me.

"What's up your butt?" I asked him and he looked down at me with his piercing eyes.

"Shut up and watch the damn show" He mumbled and focused his gaze back at the TV. I just smiled before shrinking back to my seat.