Chapter X

"So, where's my lunch you promised?" I asked him as he lowered himself to my lips.

"Really?" he asked his lips brushing against mine. I felt like millions of tingles that shot right through my whole body. My back arched towards him, pressing most of my body against him like it was a natural reflex. I bit my bottom lip as he pressed harder against me.

"What are you doing?" I whispered out and he smiled down at me.

"Nothing" he mumbled against my neck, the spot where he was sucking on moments ago.

"Zaden" I grumbled as he pressed a kiss down on the sensitive spot.

"Shower?" He asked pulling away holding my hips keeping me steady. I grabbed on to his paint covered shirt as I felt still kind dizzy.

"You okay?" He whispered as his grip around me tightened as if I was going to fall any second.

"Yeah, I think" I said holding on to his big upper arm. I felt his arms around me picking me up. His arms were under my butt holding me up as I wrapped my legs around his torso. He walked us to the bathroom and set me down on top of the sink. He took off everything but his black boxers. I gulped as his muscles moved, he was really well built and the tattoos on his chest and ribs.

I watched him as he walked up to me, his large hands traveled down my arms to my hips to the end of the shirt. He pulled the shirt over my head, then the rest of my uniform just leaving me in my bra and panties. I felt him staring down at my chest and then gulp as he pulled me down. Which only left me in the black matching panties, at least it was cute. His eyes traveled down me hungrily making my blush. He stepped back into the walk-in shower that was all stone. I walked in after him, he turned on the hot water and I squealed as it hit my skin. He laughed at me stepping closer to me. He gave me a bottle of dark blue axe shampoo.

"I'm going to smell like boy" I whinnied making him laugh.

"No, like a man" He said. He put some blue colored shampoo in his hair washing away the paint. I scrubbed the paint out my hair and my face, I scrubbed till I felt my skin burn.

"You still have some paint in your hair." I told him as he ran his hands through it again.

"Where?" he asked scrubbing through it more roughly this time.

"In the back." I told him making him groan trying to get it off, but nothing he was doing worked.

"It's still there." I told him as I smirked at him. He ran his fingers through his hair yet again but not getting the back.

"Oh my god" I whinnied and stood on my tippy toes reaching for his hair. I ran my finger through his dark, thick hair. I felt his hands on my hips holding me as I got the paint out his hair. It should have been awkward, standing half naked with your childhood tormentor in his shower, but it wasn't for some odd reason. I felt comfortable with him. I slowly let my hands drop from his hair to his neck and down his strong chest, resting them there.

"God you're perfect." he mumbled and pushed me up against the stone shower wall. Like an instinct I wrapped my legs around his torso pulling him closer to myself. He had both hands under my bum holding me up. He pulled me up so that I was eye level with him. I placed my left arm around his neck and my right arm still rested on his chest.

"What would you do if I kissed you?" he huskily asked me, his eyes locked with my lips.

"I might consider kissing you back." I whispered back making him smirk. He leaned his lips down to mine softly brushing them. I pushed forward wanting more but he brought his lips down my jaw leaving small feathered kisses.