Chapter V

I laid in my bed, my music was on pretty loud and I was laying down with my legs up against the wall. I held in my hands a book that I was almost done reading... since all I did was binge read. I might have slightly been a book worm. I probably had hundreds of books in my room. My bookshelf didn't fit any more on it so there were random stacks of book around the room.

"Nova!" Nicole's voice boomed through the house. Out of nowhere my door swung open and Nicole stood there in a flow flora dress that was strapless. Her hair was straight, which meant she actually put in a lot of effort.

"Why do you look like that?" I asked her as I sat up, placing my book down.

"Why do you look like that?" she asked me to cross her arms checking me out. I looked down at myself and noticed I was wearing huge baggy white long cotton pajama pants and a simple black tank top. My hair was in bun and I had no makeup on whatsoever and an awful green face mask on. I didn't leave the house all day why I would look any different.

"Go shower" Nicole told me grabbing my arm pulling up from the bed.

"Why" I whinnied as I slumped up from the bed. I really wasn't in the mood for going out or anything that involves getting out of my bed.

"Because we are going to a party" she said smirking at me. Surprise Nicole going to a party. Nicole loved parties. She likes going around talking to anyone. New people where Nicole's favorite toys.

"No, oh no no no. You can go to a party. I can't" I told her starting to panic. I'm not the biggest fan of new people or people in large sums.

"Come on, it's at my house. Doug is throwing it. If anything happens, we will go to my room and crash." she told me. More like I would end up in her room bored as she was going around being a little social butterfly.

"I don't think it's a good idea" I told her, well more like whinnied. I don't want her upset, I don't want to be the weak link.

"Come on, I won't leave your side" she begged. At the end I ended up giving up and agreeing to go to that dumb party. I went to take a long shower trying to stall as long as I could. Soon I heard Nicole banging on the door telling me to get out. I slowly got out and dried myself slipping on my black laced bra and panties. I walked out and saw her going through my closet like a crazed person.

"So, I was thinking maybe this" She held up a white ruffle mini dress.

"Maybe when I'm dead" I told her making her pout. It wasn't even my dress, it was hers. She left it here ones after she came her to crash at 3 am.

"Do you not having anything that's not boring and bland." she asked as she pushed her way through my closet. We finally agreed I would just wear my jean shorts and black tank top.

She did my makeup which was way too much, but I didn't feel like arguing with her because she would probably end up getting more makeup on my face. If it's not done, then she pouts and gets an attitude that I don't want to deal with it. I sat there on a stool letting her play makeover on me.

"Let's go!" she yelled happily when she finished doing my makeover.

"Wait" I told her grabbing a small blue pill and swallowing it down with some water.

"Better?" she asked with a smile.

"I hope" I told her as we left my house. As we got to her house there were cars everywhere, the music was so loud. I kept calming my breath. It all seemed like a scene from some movie.

"Hey Nova, it will be fine" she said as she held on to my arm.

"I want you to live a little" she whispered as we walked closer to the house.

"Okay" I said opening the door and we both walked in the house filled with dancing drunk teenagers. We made our way into her house and I noticed there were so many people drinking, dancing just having a good time. I grabbed onto Nicole's arm digging my long nails into her tan skin.

"Ow" she said smacking me away.

"There's...too many... people" I told her as I scanned the area. Everywhere you looked there were people.

"It is a party" she laid me through the house.

"let's find Robby!" she squealed like a little girl looking around. Robby was well her dream boy with a ribbon. He was captain of the soccer team at school, tall, black hair, blue eyes perfect guy or something. She liked him for years. Ever since middle school. I felt her hand slip from my wrist as we walked through the people. I started to breathe hard trying to look for someone, anyone that I knew. But everyone faces started to blur and merge. My heart rate was going on and it felt like there was something on top of my chest, blocking off my air way.

"Nova?" I heard a deep voice from behind me. I spun around way too fast bumping into a hard chest. I slowly looked up and my eyes met his green eyes. My breath went back to normal and everything started to clear up. Even if it was him, it was better than being alone with a bunch of strangers.

"Zaden?" I asked and he gave me his famous annoying smirk. One that I found soothing comfort in knowing.

"What are you doing here?... alone" He asked looking around me.

"I- Nicole... she left me" I said, and he smiled down at me.

"Well now you have me" he said as he was about to drape his arm around me, but I stepped away.

"The joy" I said sarcastically making him laugh. He managed to place his arm around my tightly bring me hip to hip with him. Well, more like his hip to my lower ribs. He pushed people away so that no one came near us as we made our way somewhere.

"Where are we going?" I asked him and he just smiled not answer my question.

"You'll see" he said. Out of nowhere I felt another hand on my arm bringing me over to them.

"Nicole where in the world have you been?" I yelled leaving his arms and going over to her.

"We must dance!" she yelled as she pulled me to the dance floor. It wasn't really a dance floor but her living room cleared from everything. I heard some techno remix song of how to be a heartbreaker.

"I don't want to dance" I said trying to make my way from people, avoiding all touches from anyone.

"It's okay" she said swing her hips dancing to the music. She held on to my hands not letting me go.

"Dance" she said, and I sighed closing my eyes. No one here I thought. I am all alone. No one is around me. I slowly felt myself dancing to the rhythm. I felt hands grip on hips. My eyes snapped opened and I turned around to see some guy I have never met before. He had blue eyes and black hair in a Mohawk.

"I-ah what a-are you doing?" I asked him trying to somewhat stand my ground.

"Dancing with the prettiest girl at the party" he said smiling at me. I felt my cheeks go red as I looked down at the floor. God, I hate when people compliment me. I don't know how to react, or what to say.

"Hey, no look at me" he said pulling my face up to look at him.

"Sorry" I mumbled which only made him chuckle. I felt his hands travel down my waist and hips, to my butt.

"Just dance" he whispered, and I let him guide me for a while till I felt him get ripped off of me. I turned around and saw Zaden standing there with some blood on his knuckle.

"What the hell?" I asked as Zaden looked down at me. His eyes were red, and he was buzzed. He seemed slightly out of it, like he wasn't really there.

"No" he mumbled before walking off. I followed after him but lost him in the crowd. I walked into the kitchen area and noticed that there was a bunch of shots that were with bright food coloring, they almost looked like they were glowing.

"Drink up"someone yelled handing me a shot. I chugged it down, the alcohol burning mythroat. I let my hand find another one brings it to my mouth, one afteranother.