Chapter VI

I was running in a field filled with beautiful white and pink flowers. There was nothing past the horizon, the sun glowed bright and it felt warm against my skin. The sun was setting and there were beautiful mixes of pink purples and blues in the sky. I heard my name being called from somewhere, it came from a deep, husky voice that sent shivers through me. I looked around trying to find where the voice was coming from.

In the distance I saw a dark figure standing there, I didn't know who it was, he was too far to see his features. Again, he called my name. He started walking closer to me. I took off running towards him. The closer I got, the more he seemed familiar. His dark messy hair and green eyes that almost seemed to glow, his strong jaw line with a slight stubble growing. His tall figure was feet away from me, I stopped right in front of him looking into his warm brown eyes. Zaden Voss stood towering over just inches away from me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him confused, what on earth is going on.

"Nova" he let out in a husky whisper, before he reached his hand out and his thumb traced my high cheek bone then down my jaw and across my lips.

"wha-" before I could answer or even say anything, he pressed his lips on mine. His lips were rough and a bit chapped. What shocked me more was when I kissed back matching his pace. I felt his hands on my neck and his thumbs rubbing my cheeks as we kissed. I had no control over my hands as they traveled up his torso and I gripped his t-shirt pulling him closer to me.

"I love you" he whispered against my lips before pulling away.

Out of nowhere I snapped out of whatever was happening. Everything was dark and cold. My arms searched around me for the nearest thing of warmth. I felt around till a felt something hard yet smooth and very warm. I let my fingers dance across the hot surface before I wrapped my arm around it and cuddled closer to it. I sighed as my cold skin came into contact with whatever this was. My leg draped over, and I was basically on top of it.

I felt a warm hand. Rubbing my lower back, drawing meaningless shapes into my skin. It was so warm and soft; well, it wasn't soft it was rough but yet gentle in a way. I could barely control myself when I let a small moan out as the hand rubbed my back down to my hip. I heard a deep chuckle, a chuckle that belongs to a guy. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around the room. This isn't my room. I looked and saw a strong arm around me, I looked up and saw a guy. But it wasn't just any guy it was Zaden. I screamed out and with all my might pushed him off me which caused him to fall to the hardwood floor.

"Nova!" he groaned standing up in only a pair of boxers. My eyes widen as they traveled down his body, his abs were defined, and his muscles bulged. A couple of dark tattoos littered across his body. My eyes landed on his and he had that stupid smirk on his face. I hate that stupid smirk of his.

"Well, if you're done eye raping me" He said before stepping closer to the bed. He was about to get back in the bed, but I yelled out another scream for him to stop.

"What the hell?" he asked with sass in his voice.

"What are you doing?" I shrieked once more.

"What do you mean what I am I doing?" he asked slowly inching towards the bed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him a little calmer than before.

"I know as much as you do dimples" He said sitting next to me. I looked down at my hands, avoiding his eye contact.

"By the looks of this" he said nodding his head at me. I looked down and noticed I am missing my shorts and tank top, leaving me bear in just my panties and bra. I let out a panicked scream before grabbing the sheets and holding them close to my body. I felt my face heating up. I was probably redder than anything now.