Chapter VII

It's Friday.

The day I have dreaded, the day Zaden is making me go to the carnival with him. I just got out the shower and was staring into my closet. Do I dress nice? Well, it's not a date so I don't have to look my best, but I don't want to look like I just escaped a crack house.

I slipped into black denim shorts and a white crew body suit under neither. I was really happy with the 90's vibe fashion coming back full force. I had an hour till he was supposed to show up. I carefully did my makeup. Maybe I was doing too much? I didn't want to impress him.

It must have been twenty minutes or so when I heard the door open. Thinking it was my mom I didn't pay much to it till I heard someone clear their throat behind me. I spun around in the stool to see Zaden standing there with his hair tousled, he wore a white shirt and khakis with a black leather jackets and boots.

"Your early" I told him as my eyes met his dark green ones. I never thought his eyes would ever be warm.

"I'm starting to think you want to do more than just eye rape me Nova." he said sitting down next to me.

"What!" I screamed dropping my phone.

"I want nothing to do with you!" I yelled back kicking his leg.

"Hey, being violent won't win over any one's heart." He said catching my foot and slightly pulling on my foot making me lose my balance.

"I'm not trying to win any one's heart." I told him mockingly as I tried to pull my foot away from him, but his grip tightened around my ankle.

"Do you know whose heart I'm trying to win over?" he asked me looking deeply into my eyes.

"Not really, give me my foot back" I whinnied as I wiggled around trying to get free from his grip.

"You have really small feet" he said as he pulled my foot making me slip away from the stool, luckily, I caught myself and he let go of my foot.

"Maybe your hands are too big" I said back rolling my eyes as I fixed myself.

"Or you're just small" He said standing up, now he is towering over me like some giant.

"Whatever, no one likes...fat guys." I said and running away from him. I heard him running after me, yelling at me to come back.

"I'm not fat!" he yelled at me. I laughed running and hiding behind the corner. I couldn't hear him so I peeked over to side of the wall but couldn't see where he was. Out of nowhere I was pinned to the wall with Zadens body pressed up against mine. My breath caught in my throat as his face was centimeters away.

"I'm not fat" he whispered into my ear; his lips slightly brushed against my ear making me shiver. I placed my hand on his chest and tried to push him back, but I couldn't find it in me to actually push him away. I felt my legs tremble a little as I felt his lips on the side of my neck. As if he felt me trembling, he set his hands on my lower hips pushing me more against the wall keeping me up.

"I'm all muscle." he whispered as his eyes bore into mine.

"Say it." he told me pushing me harder against the wall.

"you're... fat" I whispered to him smirking and finally gaining my strength and pushing him away from me. As I walked back to the living room. I heard him walk after me mumbling something like as if.

"Why are you even here so early?" I asked him plopping down on the couch. Lifting my legs and placing them over his lap.

"Because a good date always comes early." he said running his fingers down my smooth exposed leg.