Chapter 4: Oh Brother

Britlyn's POV*

      I had gotten dressed in the morning, attempting to give off a fierce vibe

      I had gotten dressed in the morning, attempting to give off a fierce vibe. Trying to give myself something extra.

      I wasn't normally like this, but the feeling of being a boss ass bitch is exhilarating.

      Sadly, it's only because I'm tired of being treated as a second choice, and after what happened yesterday, I might at well dress and act the part.

       I exited the house and drove for the Mystic Grill, of course, for alcohol and food.

      The interior of the Grill was more urban than not, but it gave a boozy and adult vibe too.

     "Matt, was it? I'll have a bourbon, a gin and tonic, and the hamburger meal. Could you also bring an extra glass? Make it tall." I smiled.

      Yeah, you might know what I was going to do...I was going to mix my bourbon and gin and tonic together. It doesn't taste great, or even mediocre, but it hits you right smack in the face.

      I sat at the bar and waited, until I was greeted by the same scruffy alcoholic guy who was sitting at the bar yesterday.

     "Miss Britlyn Salvatore I presume? I'm Alaric Saltzman. You can call me Ric, I'm the History teacher at Mystic Falls High School. I hear you're Damon and Stefan's older sister." He smiled.

       That's right! Niklaus was in his body so he's trying to keep his cover.

     "Mhmm," I winked, and then whispered a chilling tone.

     "Niklaus." And then moved farther down the bar, closer to the back of the Grill.

      After about twenty minutes of peaceful eating and alone time, that same Lockwood boy walked over. Is this history repeating itself or what?

      "Look, I'm sorry about yesterday. I was being a total dick. I heard that you're a Salvatore, and I don't want Damon to kick my ass, so like I said, I'm sorry. It won't happen again." He rambled.

     "It's okay. I'm sure Damon won't do anything, they are all probably mad at me anyways." I sighed.

     "Why?"

     "Maybe because I over stepped my boundaries, I basically called Elena a slut and a bitch. Everyday obstacles, I guess."
I shrugged, and looked back up at him to his him go from worried to shocked in half a second.