Chapter 6: I Call Him Niklaus

Britlyn's POV*

    "Okay, so, what we have to do is basically everything except for kill him

    "Okay, so, what we have to do is basically everything except for kill him. Since he's in your boy, Alaric's body, we may have to torture him a little. But don't worry, a little vamp blood will heal him up nice and sparkly!" I suggested.

     "None of that made any type of sense. But we aren't killing him." Damon smiled.

     "Did any of you get my Twilight reference? Sparkly? The vampires in Twilight sparkle like how my skin does after a long day of dealing with all of you idiots. He's kind of gay....no?" I asked, giggling.

      How was nobody laughing their asses off right now? Oh wait, it's because I'm not funny. That's right. Totally forgot.

     "Anybody else want to offer up a plan that doesn't involve glittering vampires, killing Alaric, or Britlyn?" DayDay offered, but me being me, I slapped him on the back of the head.

Really hard.

     "I get to be included since you dimwits don't know how to save yourselves without the help of the one, the only, Britlyn Amethyst Salvatore." I declared, standing up, and raising my arms slightly.

I was pretending to be a model.

     "Your middle name is Amethyst?" Ellen asked. And yes, I did just call the doppelslut, Ellen.

     "Well Ellen, if you hadn't been so busy seducing my brothers, you would have learned that my full name is Britlyn Amethyst Salvatore. Tortured, secluded, but mean in the sack." I winker.

      That's a total lie. I'm a virgin. Oops, I guess in this specific case, the oldest is the most innocent.

 Oops, I guess in this specific case, the oldest is the most innocent

     "Gross. I don't want to think about my sister getting down and dirty." Damon shuddered.

     "Yeah, I'd rather not have images of you and some guy getting busy in a hay stack." Stefan fake gagged.