Chapter 4

Amanda's POV

I wake up and look at the clock. It's 6am in the morning. I have to be to the studio for the first time today at 10am. I turn over and crawl on top of Piers who is now waking up.
"Guess what day it is?" I whisper into his ear and then nibble his ear softly.

"Mmmm, Monday." he whispers and looks over at me.

"And." I whisper.

"And two years since we've been together. Even though I was with my wife you stole my heart." he smiles and pulls my lips to his. Ever since we started dating, the morning of the first day of BGT we would.....do it. It got pretty hot last year and I'm not sure what I'm in the mood for today. He nibbles on my bottom lip and I proudly let his tonuge into my mouth. I groan and feel his hands travel up my shirt and he moves down to my neck. Soon we are both naked tangled into each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm finishing up my makeup when my phone rings that my limo is here. I walk out and leave Piers because a totally different limo will come to get him so that way people don't get suspicious. After a thirty minute ride we have pulled up to the red carpet and cameras are on a man who is talking to someone else. I walk up almost right behind him and I hear people yelling my name. As he turns around I turn to someone and sign a shirt with my face on it. I then take a few pictures and when I turn around there he is. I look up at him and he has brown eyes, brown hair, a toned body, and da*n is he hot. We end up walking to the judges room together. We both take a seat and we begin to talk.
"You must be Ms.Holden." he smiles.

"Just call me Amanda. And who are you?" I ask softly.

"You really don't know?" he asks.

"I probably should but no I have no clue." I laugh.

"I'm Simon.....Simon Cowell." he smirks and shakes my hand. 

"Oh God! I'm so sorry! I've never met you before!" I say in disbelief and then feel my cheeks turning red.

"It's alright." he says and then I'm called to makeup. My makeup artist, Christian, makes me look so beautiful and I'm wondering where the hell Piers is at. It's been an hour so I decide to text him.

A~Where are babe?
P~My limo still isn't here! I'm stuck at your place. :-(
A~Did you contact the place.
P~Yeah they said it would be another thirty minutes.
A~Alright. Well, I'll see you in about another hour.

I set my phone down and look around. Simon is sitting on the couch on his phone and I just study him. His body language and everything. He looks up from his phone and I quickly turn back around to face the mirror. I look in my reflection and see he is now staring at me. I wonder what he's thinking about. I finally slide out of my seat and decide to sit only centimeters away from him.
"Tell me something about you." he says, and turns a bit so he can look at me.

"I'm only 32 , I model for a lot of stuff. I just love getting pictures done." I smile.
"What about you?" I ask.

"I'm 43 and I am head of Syco Industries. I was the one who came up with BGT, AGT, American Idol, and X Factor UK and U.S.A" he smiles.

"God! You sound so much better than me!" I laugh.

"Oh no! Photoshoots for someone like you are amazing." he smirks.

"What's that mean?" I ask now curious.

"Well, some that is as b-" he starts but is interrupted by Piers.

"Hey guys." he says as he sits in the makeup chair.

"Da*n your late Piers!" Simon says sternly.

"Yeah, the limo driver took like two hours to come get me." he grumbles. 

"That sucks. Well, I need to go see Demi." he says and starts walking towards his dressing room. Wait! Demi Lovato? Are they.....dating? Wow....that's quite the surprise. After Piers' makeup artist leaves I come up behind him and place a kiss on his neck.

"So, how did it go with Simon?" he asks.

"It went...alright." I say. I don't to make him jealous by saying it went amazing......which it did but I don't want him pissed off if I said it went awful.

"Oh." is all he says. He can't seriously be getting jealous over this! Like it's not like I kissed him or something! I barely know Simon Cowell...let alone want to kiss him! Geez........men.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~15 minutes later~

We are standing behind a stage door and we are told that we go on in five minutes.
"Are you excited?" Simon asks me.

"I'm so happy to be back!" I yelp and he chuckles.

"So...judges I want something new! When you enter why don't you all join hands and......walk out together!" the producer says and I roll my eyes. He really goes a bit over bored.

Simon's POV

Soon we are almost ready to start and Amanda's hand joins mine. Her soft touch makes me feel a bit weird. A feeling..... I've never felt before. My stomach is doing flips and everything seems a bit different. What.....What is this?