Chapter 6

Amanda's POV
~Three days later~

I'm laying in my bed still thinking about three days ago. I can't believe he kissed me. I still don't know what that feeling is and I don't know that Simon felt the same thing or not. Piers dissappered and he hasn't showed up to work the last two days. It really does worry me that he's not here with me where he should be. I hear a knock at the door and decide to go check who's here at 10pm. I open the door slightly and see Piers standing on the door step.
"PIERS!" I yelp and swing my door open, jumping into his arms. He laughs a bit and I look at him, my legs still wrapped tightly around him.

"Hey baby." he chuckles and walks inside, shutting the door behind him. I force my mouth onto his and he laughs into it.
"Someone missed me." he laughed.

"I did." I smile while thinking 'Don't lie to him.' After a few hours we are laying on the couch and I decide to ask him about the feelings I felt with Simon.
"I have a question." I whisper.

"What's up babe?" he asks.

"When you kiss someone.....and your whole body feels like it's exploding all over. You want to study everything about them and when you look at them you get all warm inside. What is that?" I ask.

"That's called being in love." he smirks.

"Quit messing with me. That's not in love!" I say nervous now. I can't be in love with someone I haven't even known a month.

"I'm not joking. That's because your in love." he says and starts talking and explaining. After another hour of talking I end up falling asleep on the couch when he walked away to use the bathroom.

~One Month later~

I'm sitting at the desk at BGT and the last contestant comes out. She's wearing a shirt that says 'Simanda' What is that even.
"Hello, and what's your name?" Simon asks.

"I'm Beth." she smiles.

"May I ask how old are you?" he asks.

"I'm seventeen. And I'll be singing." she smiles. My curiosity finally gets the best of me.

"What's your shirt mean?" I ask, pointing at the words in big bold letters with a heart at the top.

"Simanda is the shipper name for you and Simon! There's a lot of us out there." she smirks.
"And the song I'm singing is 'Sad Song' and its for you and Simon." she smiles and then gives the thumbs up. I look over at Piers and he actually seems calm.

"You and I we're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky." she starts. Her voice is spectacular. I feel a tap on my shoulder and Simon is standing with his hand out for me to grab. We begin to dance and I'm feeling great. But that feeling comes back that Piers said is love. I don't even want it to end. His hand is on my waist and it fits perfectly. Our other hands are intertwined and it's as if they were molded for each other. As we spin I see Piers face and he's livid. His face is red and his bodies shaking. I stop the dance with Simon and look over at him. The song comes to an end and Piers stands in front of me. He looks me in the eyes and then gets on one knee. Everyone starts to scream but I go numb.

"Amanda Holden, will you marry me?" he asks. I can't feel anything and in that moment...I know for sure that I don't want to marry him. He looks at me and waits for my answer. I shake my head and I see he begins to get mad.

"I....I can't." I whisper and then run off to my room. I get to my room and I'm breathing heavily. I take a few deep breaths and calm down. After about an hour there's a knock on my door. I open it to reveal Simon and he looks crushed.
"Si....what's wrong?" I ask.

"She...cheated on me." he breaths out.

"Come here." I whisper and go to pull him in for a hug but he pulls away.

"I've got to go." he says and walks off quickly. Soon I decide to leave before the rain starts getting to heavy. I get home and there's a letter from Piers that says he's in a hotel room for the time being. I sigh because I finally have my home with out him in it. I walk over to my fridge and grab a bottle of juice. I sip on it as music plays in the background.

~Four Hours Later~

It's been awhile of just drinking juice and listening to music since the rain has gotten so heavy that there is warnings to not go outside. My doorbell goes off and I quickly get up to open it. There in front of me is Simon, dripping from head to toe and his face is red because he's crying.
"Please make it stop hurting." his lip trembles. I almost want to cry because it breaks my heart to see him this way.

"What do I do?" I whisper and shake my head.

"Kiss me please." he says and pulls me a bit closer, making me stand in the rain. I nod my head and pull his head down to mine and kissing him roughly. His hand travels to the arch of my back and pulls me closer. I pull him inside and our lips never leave each others. I pull his shirt off his body and look down to admire his toned stomach and arms. My lips go back to his and tears are still falling down his face hard. My hands go to his hair that is dripping down onto mine and his face. We begin to do the unforgiveable for both of us. But I want to so bad and I just want to take the pain away from my lover. Did I just say lover? I did.....Because I don't know about him but I am completely in love with Simon Cowell.