I love you, Not her (Nishinoya Yuu x Reader)

Author's note:
Republished from my other book.

You sighed as you watched Karasuno's volleyball team practice. "Kiyoko-san!" An certain energetic voice shouted. Your head shot to the direction of the voice owner which was no other than the handsomely cute libero, Nishinoya.

You stare at him as he goes near to Shimizu. Sadness painted your features as you saw him talk to Shimizu, his charming smile never leaving his face.

You gripped the towels to your chest as you felt jealous. "(Name)-chan, The towels!" You hear Shimizu yell your name which made you yelp and almost drop the towels. "C-coming!" You mentally hit your head as you mentally scolded yourself for spacing out.

You gave out the towels for everyone as practice was over. "Here you go, Nishinoya-senpai." You gave a towel to Nishinoya who blushes but grins afterwards. "(Nickname)-chan, I really love how you call me senpai~" He winks. Pink dusted your cheeks as you lower your head, "And I love the way how you say my nickname.." You mumbled.

"Did you say something (Nickname)-chan?" He asks which made you shake your head and continue handing out towels. Nishinoya and you were childhood friends but once puberty hit you both, You have this strange feeling when you're always around him that's why you tried to distance yourself, unaware that you made Nishinoya actually sad on the inside but he never got the confidence to ask you why.

It was finally time for everyone to head out of the gym. "Bye (Nickname)-chan!" You hear Nishinoya yell cheerfully. "B-bye.." You sighed as you and Shimizu were walking down the road to your house. "Onee-chan..." You murmur as you stare at the ground infront of you. Yes...Shimizu is your older sister. "Yes (Name)?"

"D-do you like Nishinoya-senpai?" You asked as your grip on your bag tightens. "No," She stops walking making you stop and look at her. "Do you, (Name)-chan?" You sighed and nodded as your face quickly took the color of scarlet.

"I knew it." She smiles as she pats your head. "E-eh?" You looked at her wide eyed. "I always notice you staring at him, Blushing when you talk to him and I saw you look jealous when he calls to me." You mentally cursed and somehow happy that your sister spoke much more which is very rare.

"I-is it that obvious?!" She nodded as You exclaimed as your palms sweat at the thought of Nishinoya knowing all along. "Then does Nishinoya-senpai know I like him?!" She shook her head making you release the air you didn't know you were holding. "But I do encourage you to confess to him soon (Name)." You reluctantly nodded, "I-I'll try...Wait. You're encouraging me to confess to him in order for him to leave you alone don't you?! What if he rejects me because he likes you?!" You frown at the thought.

She frowns but then chuckles. "You're wrong, (Name). I just want you to be happy. Besides, I already like someone else." She winks and starts to walk again, making you blink. "Ha?! You like someone?!" You yell as you try to catch up with her.

~*~

"Kiyoko-san!" You hear Nishinoya's voice call out to your sister again, You may also be a Kiyoko but he only calls you by your nickname. You refuse to look at them and continue listing certain things.

"(Nickname)-chan!" Your face lit up as he called you. "H-hey, Nishinoya-senpai.." You look up from your list and saw the grinning libero. "Cute." You blurted out which made you clasp your hand into your mouth. He blushed, "Why thank you, Anyways, Kiyoko-san, your sister, said you wanna talk with me?" He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Huh?" You peeked behind him to see Shimizu giving you a warm smile and thumbs up, making you gulp. You didn't know she wants you to confess this soon! "What do you mean 'Huh'?" He questions, confused. "I mean, Yeah, Let's um, talk." He raises a brow but shrugs afterwards,

"Alright, Let's go." He grabs your wrist, sending electricity through your body as your face heated up again before you have trains of thoughts of ways how you're going to confess to him.

"Is this place good?" He asks as you snapped back into reality, looking around, you noticed he dragged you at the back of the gym. "Well, start talking." He said, grinning as he leans at the wall. "I-I.." You stuttered as you stare at the ground. "You? You?" He chuckles as he teases you. "I love you, Nishinoya-senpai." You confessed as you still didn't make eye contact with him. You hear him laugh, "I already know that Haha! I love you too, (Nickname)-chan!" You look at the ground sadly, 'He probably thinks I love him as a friend.' You thought.

"No, Nishinoya-senpai.. You probably think I meant I like you as a friend. But, I love you. More than a friend or best friend. I know you have your eyes set on my sister but.." One you said, 'I love you' You feel like fainting while furiously blushing. "O-oh..Well.." You squeezed your eyes shut as you already predicted what he will say. 'Well..I like your sister that way (Nickname)-chan. I'm sorry.'

You suddenly gasped as he lifted your chin up, His face centimeters apart from yours, 'He's..silent..'. He suddenly kisses your lips, Catching you off guard as you both blushed furiously. You're too shock at what he did as your eyes were wide, staring at him, unbelieving what he just did. He pulled away, smirking.

"I love you, Not her." He winks at you the blush on your face seems like permanent now. "But I thought- You're almost near her every time I see you." You said in disbelief but felt relieved inside. "That's because I always ask her how you're doing since we barely talked since the last few years." He smiled.

A-also..I just wanna say, I'm sorry for almost ignoring you for the past years. It's just that, I didn't know this feeling was love and since you're the once causing me to be like this, I decided not to get close to you-" Nishinoya shushed you with his finger. "Shh, (Nickname)-chan, It's all in the past now." He hugs you, making you cry with joy, "Since the feeling is mutual, Now that we're together, our first date shall be at the Ice Cream parlor later!"

He cheered and headed back into the gym, dragging you along with him. Your eyes widens as you both entered the gym as you both got congratulated by the whole Karasuno team. Nishinoya being tackled by Hinata and Tanaka. You giggled and got hugged by Shimizu which shocked you. "I knew you could do it." She said. "Thank you, Onee-chan. I'm guessing you told the whole team about this?" You chuckled as she nodded.

"Thank you!" You and Nishihoya smiled and hold hands once he escaped from the two. "Kiss, kiss, kiss!!" They cheered well, except for Tsukishima who only was clapping and has a poker face. "I love you." You both said in unison and kissed making the team cheer even louder.