I Love You Anyways (BokuAka)

Author's note:
The song isn't mine, I only found it in Google!

Akaashi was in the middle of sleeping peacefully when he felt something tugging on his feet. "AKAASHI, WAKE UP PWEASE THIS IS AN EMERGENCY!" a child-like voice called out to him. Akaashi frowned and sat up before opening his gorgeous blue eyes. "Bokuto-san what are you-Ha?" The setter blinked as he noticed something different with his boyfriend, Bokuto.

"Look at mwee! I'm a bwig disaster!" Bokuto exclaimed, waving his arms after he climbed up Akaashi's bed. Akaashi could tell without Bokuto pointing it out to him. Bokuto grew small, very small. By the looks of it, He looks around 3-4-years old.

"Bokuto-san, How did this happen?" Akaashi asked as calmly as possible. "I dwon't know! I woke up like this!" Bokuto yelled. Akaashi doesn't find it as annoying as before due to his cute voice. "AKAASHI what do I do?! I can't play volleyball with this..this little weak body!" Bokuto seemed like almost crying and climbed on Akaashi, sitting on his stomach.

Akaashi blushed and carried little Bokuto as he stood up. He oustretched his arms so that he could get a good look at Bokuto who cutely tilted his head with questioning wide pupils. "Am I dreaming?" Bokuto furrowed his brows and pouted, "Of course not!"

Bokuto suddenly started crying, "Stop that and tell me what's wrong." Bokuto pointed at his opened mouth. "yum, yum!" Akaashi sighed and carried Bokuto downstairs to the dining table.

Akaashi set Bokuto down on a chair and got some leftover food from yesterday. After he microwaved it, He set it down on the table and grabbed a spoon. "Bokuto-san, Open your mouth please." He said as he scooped some food and neared it to Bokuto's face.

"No! Choo choo!" Akaashi made an annoyed face, "Choo choo?" Bokuto nodded as he scowled at Akaashi. "Do you mean a train?" He nodded again. "Fine..Ch-choo choo~" Akaashi mimicked the train's sound and fed Bokuto who ate it happily.

~*~

"AKAASHIII!!!" Bokuto yelled at the top of his lungs. Loud footsteps were heard until before Bokuto's eyes, Stood Akaashi. "What is it?" Although judging from his voice and slightly annoyed face, Akaashi was worried. "It smells! Something smells!" As if on cue, Akaashi scrunched up his face at the sudden unpleasant smell that hit his nose. "Bokuto-san..Did you just pooped?" The said male looked away from him. "M-maybe..." Akaashi gaped, Bokuto is still in diapers at the age of three.

Akaashi internally groaned and pick up Bokuto and changed his diapers...Successfully keeping on an annoyed expression instead of a flustered face after seeing Bokuto's it. "Done." Bokuto rolled into his all fours and crawled away. Akaashi sighed and threw the dirty diaper in the trash. Just when he turn around, His eyes widen when he saw Bokuto on the edge of the bed and was going to fall down.

"Bokuto-san!!" In a swift movement, Akaashi dove into him like he's receiving a ball and managed to catch Bokuto in the nick of time. "A-AKAASHI!!" Bokuto exclaimed with teary eyes and hugged Akaashi. "S-shh..It's alright now." Akaashi comforted Bokuto and gave him an owl stuff toy.

~*~

"Bokuto-san, please. You need to take a bath." It's almost night time now and Akaashi was having a huge trouble on getting Bokuto to take a bath. "Nu!" Bokuto's little fists collide with Akaashi's chest making him annoyed. Akaashi decided to go against Bokuto's will and forcefully removed Bokuto's clothing and put him in the tub. "AKAASHI WHY?!" Akaashi ignored him and started cleaning Bokuto. While on the process, Bokuto kicked on the tub like he's competing on a swimming contest or something. Which is just plain adorable.

After the torture in Bokuto's perspective, Akaashi slipped a blue shirt on Bokuto which is large but made him look cute. "Akaashi?" The round eyes of Bokuto focused on Akaashi before the said male hummed in response. "Sing me Wide Eye Owl?" Akaashi was going to say 'no' but then Bokuto's eyes are so cute and pleading that it made it hard for him to decline. "Fine. You'll sleep after this okay?" Bokuto nodded as Akaashi sat infront of him.

"There's a wide eye owl," Akaashi makes imaginary binoculars with his hands on his eyes. "With a pointed nose," The setter pointed at his nose.
"Two pointed ears," Akaashi grabs his ears making Bokuto laugh.
"And claws for toes," He then wiggles his fingers and point to his toes. "He lives way up in the tree," He points up to the ceiling which made Bokuto look up.

"And when he looks at you," Akaashi pointed at Bokuto who stared at his finger making him cross-eyed. Akaashi chuckled enjoying it. "He flaps his wings," He flaps his arms imitating the wings. "And says Who....Whooo!" Akaashi continues to flap his 'wings' and Bokuto clapped in joy. "I wuv you, Akaashi!" He kissed Akaashi's cheek and went to sleep.

Akaashi touched his cheek and felt something tugging on his feet. "AKAASHI!" Akaashi shot up from his sleeping state, "Bokuto-san, What-mfph!" Something was pressed on his lips. The 18-year old Bokuto was practically straddling Akaashi so when Akaashi shot up, They accidentally kissed.

"AHHH I'M SORRY AKAASHI!!" Bokuto backed away from the setter and fell on his back from the bed. "I-it's okay..." A flustered Akaashi said and went over to Bokuto. "Akaashi, You still love me right? Even if I'm like a 3 year old stuck inside an 18-year old's body.."

Akaashi sighed but then smiled, "I love you anyways Bokuto-san." Bokuto looked at him with a surprised look before grinning widely.

"Oya oya?"