Thank You (OiSuga)

"Tooru! I missed you!" Oikawa forced a smile as his boyfriend happily wrapped his arms around him, burying his face against his chest. "I missed you too." Although Oikawa said that, he barely means it. "Is there something wrong?" Sugawara peeked at Oikawa's face, examining his lover.

"Nothing. I'm just tired."
Tired of you.

He gave the light grey-haired male a close-eyed smile before gently-- as possible detaching his lover's arms around his waist. Sugawara wanted to argue, but he didn't want to anger Oikawa and bit his lip instead, letting his arms fall to his sides. "A-Alright then."

I miss you

The young brunette typed on his phone and attempted to press the tempting 'send' button. But he couldn't, he knew he'd only bother the now happy male. He genuinely misses him so much. So fucking much that, that certain male was in his head every single day.

The fun talks,

warm affection,

comforting voice,

beautiful laughs,

Koushi..

all gone.

Because of his stupidity.

"Listen, I never really.. You're just a mere experiment to me." Oikawa bit his lip after those words came out of his mouth. Sugawara froze, his hazel eyes briefly widened before it returned to its normal size.

He smiled bitterly. "I see. I should've known." Oikawa looked at Sugawara with pity. "I'm sorry, I--" As the brunette reached out for his ex-boyfriend, his hand got slapped away. Sugawara made eye contact with him, his tears freely running down his cheeks. "Sorry? Is saying 'sorry' the only thing you can do after what you have done to me? I loved you, Tooru!" Sugawara let out a frustrated cry. Oikawa didn't even dare comfort the male unlike what he usually does.

For a few moments, Sugawara's sobs were the only noises that can be heard. "Never come near me again, Oikawa. No matter how much you say sorry to me, it won't change anything between us." Oikawa's cheerless eyes followed Sugawara, watching him open the door. "I thought you were different from them. You lied to me. This is goodbye." Sugawara murmured slipping off the promise ring Oikawa gave him and put it on top of a desk. With a click of the door, He was gone.

Gone from Oikawa's life.

I know I'm an asshole. I know I was suddenly cold. I know I'm such a sinner for hurting you. I know.. just please come back. Even as only just a friend. I'm so, so sorry.

Koushi's words..

"Tooru!"

was what he'd say to call out to me. It always sounded perfect from him. It's just not the same when others call me by it.

"Catch me!"

Koushi would suddenly jump at me, catching me by surprise while laughing happily as I manage to catch him every time. It was a wonderfully cute habit of his.

"I love you!"

He'd say that all of a sudden to make me feel better. It never failed to make me smile and kiss him.

"How are you?"

..was an everyday question that used to irritate me. I wanted to reply, "Are you blind to see that I'm fine?" How fucking inconsiderate. I was too dumb to notice your genuine concern. I was too ignorant to see that you were the one who wasn't okay. Because of me.

Oikawa stood there, unmoving as he stared at the door. His hands grazed the door knob, wanting to chase Sugawara while he still can, but his feet are glued to the floor. "No.. I deserve this.." Regret rushed through his body as tears finally began to form and run down his cheeks. "I did loved you.."

I'm sorry I wasn't there when you needed me.

when I said I would.

I'm sorry for not noticing your loneliness.
I was selfish.

I'm sorry for being a horrible lover.
I don't deserve you.

I'm sorry for breaking my promise...
of making you happy.

After a year, A sad smile crossed Oikawa's lips as he saw Sugawara Koushi with another male from inside a café. He looks very happy. A tear formed and ran down his cheek as he felt a mix of sudden ache and relief. How can that happen? His dry lips parted to whisper, watching the two leave from his sight.

"Thank you."

for giving me the chance to call you mine, Koushi.

for making him happy, Daichi.

I'm happy for you both.

Date made: 1-30-19
Did not edit anything aside spacing though.