See you again (MatsuHana)

Hanamaki jumped off of his bed once his eyes landed on the calendar shown in his phone. It's the day he's going to meet Matsukawa, a long-time online friend of his. Matsukawa arrived in Japan last night and they're planning to meet by afternoon so that Hanamaki can show him around and hang out, of course. Hanamaki doesn't totally hate Matsukawa's love for travelling but whenever he travels, he barely had time to text Hanamaki before, but hey, they're gonna meet each other today because of it.

Hanamaki threw various clothes everywhere around his room as he searched for his best casual outfit. It was when he's busy soaking himself in the bathtub when his phone beeped.

It's Matsukawa.

-Are you ready yet? Because I am.

Hanamaki squinted. Isn't he still supposed to be sleeping? His airplane just landed last night after all.

-No, wth? I'm still taking a bath. Why are you up so early? It's only 11:30am.

Milliseconds passed before Hanamaki sent another reply.

-Oh I know! You're eager to see me already, aren't you~?

The pinkette smirked as he hit send. Another beep after a few seconds.

-Well. I wanted to grab lunch with you. But it's fine, I guess. See you after lunch then.

Hanamaki practically got out of the tub at the speed of light as he immediately texted a messy reply, 'No, Im kiddkgn! Imalready putting my clothes on!' He can imagine Matsukawa chuckling at his reply but hell, a lunch with Matsukawa would really be nice. Why didn't he thought of this last night? Oh right, he thought Matsukawa would still be asleep after such a long trip.

Hanamaki fixed himself as fast as possible while making sure he looks decent at least. Well, who wouldn't want to look nice when you're gonna meet up with your crush, right? He grabbed his phone and bag, messaging Matsukawa he's on his way to the hotel the raven's staying at.

Almost an hour passed since Hanamaki left his house and now he can see the certain hotel after taking his eyes off of Matsukawa's recent message of telling him he's taking so long and is such a damn snail. The pinkette hastily paid the driver, got off the cab once it came to a stop, and texted Matsukawa.

-I just have to cross the pedestrian line and I'm there. //H

-I'm already outside of the hotel.//M

Hanamaki smiled and began to type, since the stoplight is still colored red.

-Omg, I cant believe I'm meeting you!!//H

-Me too. Just wait for a few seconds, I don't want you flying away because of a car just 'cause you badly want to see me. I'm wearing sunglasses and a black long sleeve shirt. That should be enough for you to be able to tell who I am.//M

-Ooh, nice! I'm pretty sure you can tell who I am since my pink hair is unique.//H

After a few seconds, the stoplight finally turned green and at the same time, Hanamaki received a picture message from Matsukawa, followed by another text.

-Is this you?

Hanamako squinted as he began to take a few steps towards the hotel. It IS him. He typed a quick, "Yeah." But once he looked up, he recognized Matsukawa from the other side of the pedestrian line. He does have his sunglasses on, adding points for his already gorgeous self. Honestly if it weren't for Matsukawa sending selfies to Hanamaki whenever he travel, he may have some difficulty knowing it was him.