The Day My World Stopped (Kyoutani)

Kyoutani was the best boyfriend you could ever ask for. He was the cute, tsundere guy who gets easily embrassed by you. That side of his is only visible to you, "That's how special you are." He says. Sure, He was quite challenging at first but hey, You love challenges so much.

Unexpectedly, You guys became comfortable with each other, leading to a great relationship.  You found out about his sweet and caring nature, eventually making you fall in love with him. You and Kyoutani had been dating for about a year and half.

It ended yesterday.

You cried for who knows how long. You have no idea why your beloved boyfriend changed into an incredibly possessive and hostile person. Sure, He's not good with people but the way he acted after that trip of his immediately sent signals that something is definitely wrong. The memory of the break up's reason is still fresh, You remembered every moment of it.

~*~

"Hey. I was wondering if you could help me with you know who." Yahaba shyly fiddled with his fingers as he asked you. You grinned at him, You knew Seijoh's setter/new volleyball captain is head over heels for your best friend.

"Sure thing--!" Your grin left your face as you felt someone's hand on your shoulder. "Stay away from her." You flinched at Kyoutani's possessiveness and tore yourself from him. Your hands clenched. Kyoutani is crossing the line. "Stop it. You're being ridiculous! I'll go with him and you're not stopping me!" You and Kyoutani glared at each other, both are furious.

Yahaba felt guilty for making you two fight and decided to speak up. "Never mind, maybe another time, (Name)-san. Thanks."

"There's no another time." Kyoutani growled at him and started to stomp his way to Yahaba but you stopped him. "I'm sorry, Yahaba-kun. I'll take care of him, and make sure to include you in my conversations with her." You said, glancing at the brunette with a quick smile.

"Thank you, (Name)-san." Yahaba walked away and you turned your attention back to your furious boyfriend. "I told you before, Don't talk to other guys besides me." You let out a frustrated cry. The other people around you two watched the scene before them, making you want to be swallowed up by the ground. "What is wrong with you?!" You yelled, infuriated by Kyoutani. "Don't burst here." He glared at the other students who are whispering to each other in a menacing way and grabbed your wrist, leading you at the back of Aoba Johsai's cafeteria.

Kyoutani stopped, silently surprised you didn't stopped him. "(Name), Look at me." You didn't for a few moments before finally looking up to him. Kyoutani scowled, something unusual for you only. "Don't cry."

You bitterly snorted.

"You think I can command my tears to stop? How about.. You stop with this attitude of yours? You're the one who changed all of a sudden after this trip of yours!" Normally, When you'd cry about something, He'd pull you to his chest and say, "It's okay. You can cry on me anytime. I'll comfort you like this." He'd caress your hair then whisper funny or sweet things to make you feel better. Sometimes, He'll comfort you through actions only, depending on the situation.

Kyoutani, however, only kept quiet.

"I fell in love with your secret sweet and caring side, The way that only I can see your better self and your slight possessiveness. But this? This is too much! I feel so suffocated, Kentaro! I can't do this anymore! What made you like this after being away? Are you scared I'll leave you for someone else? Don't you trust me anymore?! If there's a problem, You can talk to me. We'll get through it together!" You grasped his hands.