Nightmare (Demon!Kuroo x Reader)

Red glowing eyes with matching red skin, ox-like horns on his head and that evil smile made its way to his lips as his gaze landed on you. It's him again. You wanted to move but your body wouldn't cooperate. Fear took over your body. His hand reached your face as you cried.

"You will be mine soon, (Name)." You tried to scream but no sound came out. Even if you did scream, No one can help you since you're living alone and your neighbors are fast asleep. His face grew closer and closer to yours but before he could kiss you, You woke up.

You blinked and then he was nowhere. You sat up and hugged yourself as your body shook. Your eyes wide open from fear and got sweaty. It happened again. The same nightmare happened again. You cried and shakily dialed your best friend's number, Kuroo.

"(Name)? What's wrong??" Kuroo asked as he yawned a bit. "I saw h-him again...K-Kuroo..can you come over? Please.." You said in between sobs. "...I'm on my way." A small smile made it's way to your lips, "Thank you so much.." Kuroo comforted you through the phone while he made his way to your house, repeating: "Shh, It's okay I'll be there soon."

The doorbell rang and you immediately ran downstairs and opened the door. He immediately hugged you. "Are you okay? Dammit, I'm sorry I wasn't here when you needed me the most." You hugged back. "I'm okay now..." You sniffed.

You both parted away after a moment and Kuroo looked at you seriously. "(Name), I love you. Let me help you get rid of this nightmare." He confessed. "I...love you too." Kuroo smiled and hugged you again. Your eyes widen for a bit before slowly hugging back.

"Maybe I should consult an exorcist.." You murmured. Kuroo shooked his head, "You may only have sleeping paralysis. Don't worry. I'm here anyways." You hesitantly nodded and cuddled with him until morning. Since that day, The nightmare stopped. Everything was normal, You feel at ease with him. You're very happy. Kuroo was right, It was just sleeping paralysis.

~*~

It's been a month since your nightmare. After watching marathons with your boyfriend, You fell asleep and when you woke up, You felt no one beside you. "Kuroo?" Everything was dark that you could barely see a thing. "I'm here." You felt relieved as you heard his voice and turn around, only to be greeted by the same demon.

You screamed and backed away. "What's the matter? Are you scared?" The demon smiled and walked over to you. "A-Ahh!! Stay away!! Kuroo!!" You screamed and attempted to escape but the demon blocked your exits. 

"Shh~ I'll show you the real me, (Name)." The demon peeled his red skin off his face and revealed your boyfriend. You can't believe it, You clutched your head as you tried to put all the pieces together. That's why he stopped you from consulting an exorcist and Your hesitation when ever he smiles because it looks identical to the demon.

"Y-you're lying! Where's Kuroo?! Give him back!!" You attempted to escape but he grabbed your wrist and slammed you back to the wall making you cry in pain.

"Is this what you call love? You liar. This is me, (Name). The real me. I love you." He attempted to kiss you but you jerked your face away. "You had been playing to me this whole time.." It seems like your feelings for him disappeared all of a sudden.

"I don't love you anymore." You glared at him. Kuroo growled and threw you across the room, making you cough out blood. He grabbed your hair and you spit blood at him. His eyes glowed bloody red.

"Well then. I'll make sure I'll be the Nightmare you'll never forget."