Chapter 9: All six of us?! Together??!

What?...A camp??

"I'm sorry what?" I asked not believing what I just heard.

"You'll heard me. You six will be going for a camp to Funaria island in a weeks time. So get your bags ready by next Thursday. You'll will be leaving on Friday morning." Mrs. Withersfield said.

"For how long Mrs. Withersfield?" Alex asked.

"Do you girls know about the Funaria island?" She asked.

"I do! It's an island where only the really strong people go and train." Lori answered.

"That's right. But Funaria island is actually a different dimension. One week time in Canthopia is one month in Funaria." She said.

Wow. I didn't know that. And we're going there? How cool is that!

"And you'll will be going for 1 month. That is 4 months in Funaria." Mrs. Withersfield said. Wait. So I won't be able to go home for Christmas? I frowned.

"So we won't be able to go home for Christmas?" I asked. She nodded, smiling sadly.

"I'm sorry about that, Melanie. But I need you'll to go there." I just sighed but nodded. I'll have to tell mom and dad later. They were so excited that I'll be back home this vacation.

"That aside, girls, I want to ask you'll something. Have you'll been getting weird dreams where you hear someone saying 'You have to be ready. He's waking up. You need to be prepared for him', something like that?" She asked.

Lori and Alex shook their heads.

I did too but then I remembered the night before I came to Elemental Academy.

Did you have any such dream, Melanie?

I looked up at her.

I did. It was the night before I came here. I heard someone saying that I need to defeat someone. To master my powers and get the others ready. And also that someone is gonna wake up soon. I didn't understand it though.

I'll explain it all once you come back from the camp. Maybe you might figure it out for yourself. And have you ever got this dream again after that day?

No. Never again.

Okay sweetie.

"That's all I wanted to tell you'll. The six of you will be the only ones there. No one is gonna train you'll. But you'll will have some survival tests. The boys will also help you'll and explain everything to you'll. They've gone there before so I don't think you'll need a guide or anything." Mrs. Withersfield said. We nodded and got up to leave.

We all walked towards dormitories.

"Have you guys been to Funaria island before?" Alex asked the guys.

"Yup! I've been there twice, Drew too and Shawn has been there once. It's an amazing place. We also have a camp house there." Bryson said.

"Really? I can't wait now!" Lori said.

Lori and Bryson started talking about it excitedly. I could see Alex and also Drew getting a bit jealous. I smiled.

How cute!

Wait. I grinned. Does that mean Drew likes Lori? I know Lori already does. And what about Alex? Does she like Bryson? I think Bryson does too.

I smirked. Time to play Matchmaker I guess.