Chapter 19: The beast has awakened.

There's only one week left till we all go back to Canthopia and leave Funaria island.

We all have been practicing a hell lot over the past two months.

I've mastered many more attacks of my fire element as well as air element. I even learned how to create a typhoon!! A really huge one at that.

Garry helped me with my fire element while Shawn helped me with my Air element. It helped him improve as well.

And let me tell you, our relationship has become really strong over the past 2 months ever since he replied to my confession.

"Hey Garry, wanna explore this island with me?" I asked once I finished training.

"Sure. Let's call Rose and Shawn okay?" He said. I nodded.

I left to find Shawn while he went to find Rose.

I walked inside the house but didn't find him on the living room.

"Hey guys where's Shawn?" I asked.

They all smirked at me except for Drew.

"He's in his room Mel." Drew said. I smiled at him and glared at the others.

I walked upstairs and entered his room without knocking.

There I saw him on his bed soundly sleeping.

I walked over to him and climbed on top of him.

I was literally straddling him. I spotted a marker on the drawer beside his bed and smirked evilly when an idea popped into my mind.

I grabbed it and opened the cap but before I could write anything on his face he suddenly opened his eyes and changed our positions in such a swift movement that I didn't realise it until I was staring up into his blue eyes.

He smirked down at me and that's when I realised he had snatched the black marker from my hands.

I looked up at him with wide eyes.

"I love you?" I asked in a pleading way. He grinned in response.

"I love you too babe but this has to be done." He said and leaned closer with the marker in his hand.

I tried pushing him away. I started laughing really hard when he tickled me on my sides where I'm the most ticklish.

"N - No...hahaha!! Stop! Hahaha! Please! Haha! Shawn! I'm sorry! I won't ever sneak up on you! Haha!! Stop!" I breathed in relief when he finally stopped. I glared up at him while he smirked back.

He pecked me on the tip of my nose and then gave me peck on my lips.

"So what were you doing in my room?" He asked.

"Oh yeah. I just came to ask if you wanna come explore the island with me and Garry. Garry went to find Rose apparently." I said.

"Sure. Let's go now before it gets dark." He said.

"I can only go when you get off me." I said. He smirked. What is with boys and smirking?

He first gave me a long and hard kiss before getting off me. I got up too and we left the room after he changed his shirt. The jerk made me wait in the room while he changed!! That was so embarrassing!

"Melanie!" Rose yelled and hugged me.

"Hey there Rose! So ready to go?" I asked. She nodded and we all headed outside after informing the others.

We started our somewhat adventure into the scary forest of Funaria island. Just kidding! It's all safe. Hopefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're lost." Shawn said bluntly.

"No we're not." I retorted.

"This wouldn't have happened if you were leading the way." He pointed out.

"Shut up."

"Stop arguing guys." Garry said.

I looked around only to find trees everywhere.

Shit. We are lost.

"It's getting a bit dark now isn't it?" Rose asked. I looked up and saw that it sure was getting dark and above that the trees were really tall so they were blocking most of the sunlight.

"Why don't we take a break? Rose and I'll go look for some fruits and berries while you'll set up a fire." Garry said.

"Just say that you want to spend some alone time with Rose." I said smirking at him.

"That's not true!" He yelled back.

"You don't want to spend time with me?" Rose asked him faking being hurt but Garry fell for her act easily.

"W -Wha? No that's not what I meant! I do wanna spend time with you alone!" He said. Rose and I giggled while Shawn as usual just grinned.

"Whatever. Let's go Rose." He said and pulled Rose away with him. I sat down beside Shawn and spotted some dry sticks in the corner. I put them together and lighted them with my fire.

I cuddled up next to Shawn.

"Think the others will be worried about us?" I asked. He shrugged.

"They must be busy sucking each others faces." He said.

"They still won't forget me. They might forget you but never me. Nobody can forget me! I'm that important." I said proudly.

"Yea Yea. Just keep your mouth shut or I know how to." He said smirking. I smirked as well.

"Who's stopping you?" That's all that I  said before he pounced on me and we started making out. I moaned into his mouth slightly and he in response groaned.

"And we wanted alone time huh?" We broke apart when we heard Garry's voice.

"You'll are back soon. Why couldn't you'll take some more time? We were busy having fun here." Shawn said getting off me. I blushed.

"Shut up."

"I told Rose that we can spend some more time alone but she insisted that we go back or else you'll would start thinking weird stuff. We were quite busy as well." Garry said. I saw Rose blush as well.

"Girls will never understand our feelings and desires." Shawn said.

"So true." Garry agreed. Rose just flew over to me and settled down on my lap.

"You need to learn to keep those desires inside your pants and then we'll try to understand your feelings." I said.

"Who said I was talking about those desires? Is someone having naughty thoughts?" Shawn asked smirking at me while I blushed a deep red.

I was about to argue further when suddenly Garry spoke.

"Did you hear that Rose?" He asked.

"Ya."

"Hear what?" I asked.

"Do you think it's him?" Rose asked him.

I felt Shawn tense a bit.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

All three of them turned to me and spoke at the same time.

"The beast has awakened."

My eyes widened at that.

What the hell?!