∘ ─── di, available ─── ∘

𝑩𝑨𝑺𝑰𝑪 𝑰𝑵𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑴𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 ˖⋆࿐໋₊ ☆

TITLE ↷ daddy issues*
FANDOM ↷ riverdale (s1)
FACECLAIM(S) ↷ yara shahidi
OC NAME(S) ↷ omega brandwell*
LOVE INTEREST(S) ↷ jughead jones
STATUS ↷ available

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝑨𝑫𝑫𝑰𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑨𝑳 𝑪𝑨𝑺𝑻 ˖⋆࿐໋₊ ☆

MICHAEL EALY* ↷ terrence brandwell
omega's abusive father

ALICIA KEYS ↷ maia brandwell
omega's mother

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝑫𝑬𝑺𝑪𝑹𝑰𝑷𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 ˖⋆࿐໋₊ ☆

Omega looked at herself in the slightly broken and dirty mirror. Her bronze skin was bruised, almost turning purple. Her lip busted as blood oozed out. Her natural curly hair damped from the sweat. Her once beautiful chocolate brown eyes shined with despair and tears.

IN WHICH, Jughead Jones isn't the only one in Riverdale with daddy issues.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬𝑺 ˖⋆࿐໋₊ ☆

- That was more of an concise excerpt than a description, so you have free reign with the description or you can just use the excerpt and move on.

- If you haven't guessed Omega is being abused by her father.

- It started after when Omega's mom died in a car accident. Her mom was on her way to pick her up from school and was hit by a drunk driver. The driver was never caught, so Omega father blames her.

- Omega works at Pop's trying to save money to buy her own apartment, while also paying the bills for her house.

- I was thinking you could make it where Omega, Archie, Betty, and Jughead were close friends, but after her mom's death, Omega pushed them away. And when Omega starts to work at Pop's, she starts to rekindle her friendship with Jughead first, then eventually does the same with Betty and Archie.

- When the others find out about her being abused it'll be an accident because she tries her absolute best to keep the abuse a secret from them. She doesn't like having her friends worry about her.

[ * MEANS IT CAN BE CHANGED. ]