∘ ─── derek, available ─── ∘

𝑩𝑨𝑺𝑰𝑪 𝑰𝑵𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑴𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 ˖⋆࿐໋₊ ☆

TITLE ↷ derek*
FANDOM ↷ supernatural (s2)
FACECLAIM(S) ↷ tyler hoechlin
OC NAME(S) ↷ derek hale
LOVE INTEREST(S) ↷ dean winchester
STATUS ↷ available

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝑨𝑫𝑫𝑰𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑨𝑳 𝑪𝑨𝑺𝑻 ˖⋆࿐໋₊ ☆

NONE.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝑫𝑬𝑺𝑪𝑹𝑰𝑷𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 ˖⋆࿐໋₊ ☆

After the situation with Kate, Derek decided it was time to permanently move on from Beacon Hills. He had originally returned with a thirst for revenge against the werewolf that slain his older sister. Which is something he did quench — in a way, but he also gained and lost some other things after the fact. And the pain of the things and the people he lost still weighed heavily on his shoulders. Beacon Hills held too many bad memories for the man and he wasn't willing to create anymore. So, he moved on from only home entrusting the town to Scott McCall and his pack of do-gooders.

Traveling around for a bit, Derek was able to find some stability in his life. He had begun to live the simple life — which meant more alpha packs, no more resurrected enemies, and most importantly no more hunters. Well that was until he met the Winchesters. The two brothers accuse him of murdering innocent people (nothing new there) and now Derek has to prove his innocence by finding the true murder.

During the investigation the Hale male finds himself connecting with the brothers in more ways than one. Especially with the older one named Dean.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬𝑺 ˖⋆࿐໋₊ ☆

— I was thinking this would start in season 2, episode 17 of Supernatural when the brothers are investigating the death of a lawyer.

— You can decide on how the brothers figure out that Derek is a werewolf.

— This is post-season four of Teen Wolf. So, Derek has already evolved and know how to transform into his wolf form.

— Derek still has a slight dislike towards hunters and will be incredibly cautious around the brothers, until they show him that they only kill monster that kill others. He will also be in slight disbelief about the fact creatures like demons, ghosts, and hellhounds exist.

— Derek will definitely have his Camaro and him and Dean will argue over who has the better vehicle.

— Derek and the Winchester brothers connect with the fact that both their family members were murdered in a fire.

[ * MEANS IT CAN BE CHANGED. ]