∘ ─── ocean eyes, available ─── ∘

𝑩𝑨𝑺𝑰𝑪 𝑰𝑵𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑴𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 ˖⋆࿐໋₊ ☆

TITLE ↷ ocean eyes
FANDOM ↷ shadowhunters (s2)
FACECLAIM(S) ↷ kathryn newton
OC NAME(S) ↷ anarose herondale
LOVE INTEREST(S) ↷ maia roberts
STATUS ↷ available

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝑨𝑫𝑫𝑰𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑨𝑳 𝑪𝑨𝑺𝑻 ˖⋆࿐໋₊ ☆

JEMIMA WEST ↷ lorelei belgrave
anarose's parabatai

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝑫𝑬𝑺𝑪𝑹𝑰𝑷𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 ˖⋆࿐໋₊ ☆

No, it wasn't love at first sight - Maia didn't believe in things like that. It was something more - something special. Of course Maia was still weary about relationships after what happened with Kyle, but the girl made her want to take a chance anyway.

She was exquisite. Gorgeous blonde locks, pink plump lips, fair skin covered in tattoos, and not to mention her ocean blue eyes that you could drown in if you stared too long. She had an aura of strength and power. She was the definition of sexy and beautiful.

She also made Maia's heart feel emotions she didn't want to feel again and she hoped that once the girl went away the feelings would too. But the girl never went away and neither did her feelings. One thing Maia knew for sure, the girl would never feel the same.

Or so she thought.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬𝑺 ˖⋆࿐໋₊ ☆

- Anarose is pansexual. She's not a closeted pansexual, but there are some people who don't know that she is because of the fact that she doesn't really date nor have time for flings because of her grandmother.

- When Anarose finds out that Jace is her "little brother" she becomes very protective over him and whenever Jace has questions about their parents he usually asks her.