∘ ─── hmo, taken ─── ∘

𝑩𝑨𝑺𝑰𝑪 𝑰𝑵𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑴𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 ˖⋆࿐໋₊ ☆

TITLE ↷ help me out
FANDOM ↷ teen wolf (s3a)
FACECLAIM(S) ↷ felicity jones
OC NAME(S) ↷ gemma redmayne
LOVE INTEREST(S) ↷ derek hale
STATUS ↷ taken by Ella2005556

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝑨𝑫𝑫𝑰𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑨𝑳 𝑪𝑨𝑺𝑻 ˖⋆࿐໋₊ ☆

HAYLEY ATWELL ↷ peggy redmayne
gemma's mother

TOM HOLLAND elijah redmayne
gemma's younger brother

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝑫𝑬𝑺𝑪𝑹𝑰𝑷𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 ˖⋆࿐໋₊ ☆

It happened on her seventeenth birthday. The blood, the fear, her father's torn up body - she remembers it all. It's been tough for her family since. Her mother drowning herself in alcohol, her brother closing himself off from everyone, and Gemma barely making it by each day.

It's been five years since that day. Gemma's mom has been adamant on continuing her father's work and killing all beasts like the one that murdered her father. The woman has spent a year and a half training the two kids nonstop on how to be hunters since then. The family then spent the last three years hunting and killing werewolves anywhere and everywhere.

It was Gemma's first mission alone and that was the mission where it all began. Gemma may not have been a hunter all her life, but she was not someone to take light of either. So, her mother gave it no thought when she sent Gemma on a mission alone to handle a bunch of rogue werewolves. Only it wasn't just rogue werewolves, it was a pack. The young girl manages to kill them all, but not before getting a parting gift from the alpha.

Terrified of her family's reaction, Gemma ran to someone she knew could help - Chris Argent. Of course before she could even get in contact with man, she runs into a green-eyed male with a sour attitude could also provide some assistance.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬𝑺 ˖⋆࿐໋₊ ☆

- Gemma was the only one of her family members that witnessed her father's murder.

- Gemma is a female alpha, but she's doesn't really want to create a pack nor will she try to. If she does bite someone it would have to be life or death.

- Gemma has seen her father get murdered by a werewolf and since then has been brought up to hate them, so she will not warm up to the others so quick. She's mainly around them in order to learn the ways of being a wolf and but Scott soon changes her opinion on them.

- Her and Derek will definitely not be a fast burn. With her not particularly liking werewolves and Derek not particularly liking hunters, the only reason they're standing each other in the beginning is because they have a common interest in making sure Gemma's not running around losing control.

- To add some more drama, at some point you should have Gemma's mother and brother eventually find her.

- Gemma's family has worked with the Argents before, which is how she knows them, but she's never actually met Allison before.

- Gemma and her family are from England and they have the thick accents to prove it.