∘ ─── my boy, taken ─── ∘

𝑩𝑨𝑺𝑰𝑪 𝑰𝑵𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑴𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 ˖⋆࿐໋₊ ☆

TITLE ↷ my boy
FANDOM ↷ descendants ii
FACECLAIM(S) ↷ kiana lede
OC NAME(S) ↷ amara facilier
LOVE INTEREST(S) ↷ jay
STATUS ↷ taken by Ryry72808

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝑨𝑫𝑫𝑰𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑨𝑳 𝑪𝑨𝑺𝑻 ˖⋆࿐໋₊ ☆

TERRENCE HOWARD ↷ dr. facilier
amara's father

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝑫𝑬𝑺𝑪𝑹𝑰𝑷𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 ˖⋆࿐໋₊ ☆

Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, and Amara. The baddest of the bad. The children of Maleficent, Evil Queen, Jafar, Cruella De Vil, and Dr. Facilier. Well at least that's what they were before Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos were chosen to go to Auradon.

Amara was upset that the people she was close to were leaving, even if she wasn't going to admit it. But she was especially going to miss Jay - her crush and best friend at the time.

When they told her their plan to steal Fairy Godmother's wand she was happy, Auradon would be no more and her friends weren't leaving her for good. So, when she hears that her group changed their bad ways and became good - she was appalled and angry. She was even more angry that Jay forgot her, like she didn't matter.

When Uma starts to run things she immediately ultimately gets Amara to join her crew, both females bonding over their anger about the group going good.

When her group comes back to the Isle, will Jay and the others be able to convince her that good isn't all that bad or will Amara be forever blinded by her anger towards them?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬𝑺 ˖⋆࿐໋₊ ☆

- Jay and Amara had crushes on each other while on the Isle and were oblivious to the fact that the other reciprocated the feelings.

- When Amara joins Uma's crew, her and Gil become close friends.

- Amara will have self-esteem issues due to the fact that the VK's never came back. In her mind, they not only left her, but betrayed her and everyone on the Isle.

- You can decide Dr. Facilier and Amara's relationship with one another, as well as her relationship with her sisters.