𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 ༉‧₊˚✧

𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 𝑶𝑭𝑭 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑪𝑶𝑶𝑳⤷ PLOT SHOP  ༉‧₊˚✧❝ 𝒊 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔, '𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆

⤷ PLOT SHOP ༉‧₊˚✧
❝ 𝒊 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔, '𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆. ❞

→˚₊· 𝑹𝑼𝑳𝑬𝑺

→˚· 𝑹𝑼𝑳𝑬𝑺.

𝐎𝐍𝐄┊be kind! i will not tolerate disrespect or rudeness in my shop. when you request or ask for a plot, please be mindful of your words and how you present yourself.

𝐓𝐖𝐎┊don't steal! i work hard on these plots and summaries, so for you to have the audacity to steal them is ignorant and rude. so please do not try because i will find out and we will personally have to scrap.

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄┊this is not first come first serve! if i believe you are not capable of writing my plot, then i will deny you the plot. if you request for me to make you a plot and i don't believe you are capable to write the plot you want me to create, then i will deny your request. it's as simple as that.

𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑┊you must give me credit! you have the option of giving me credit in the description or in the first chapter of the book. it's doesn't matter how, but you must credit me!

𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄┊you have three weeks! within those three weeks you must have the first chapter or prologue published. if you need more time, please let me know and if it is within reason, then i will extend your time. if you fail to do this, then i will reclaim my plot and make it available in the shop again.

𝐒𝐈𝐗┊if you don't want the plot anymore, that's ok! if you want to return it that you message me and inform me of this, so i know to make it available again in the shop. i won't be angry or upset that you don't want the plot anymore. though, make sure that when you do request or ask for a plot, that you are actually inspired and have the time to write it.

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍┊the next page is the request page! this is where you can request for me to create a plot for you. please keep in mind that i am not apart of all the fandoms out there, so there's a chance you request might be denied if i'm not apart of said fandom.

𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓┊a password is required when you ask for or request a plot! this password is your favorite fictional character and why.

NIYAH TIME!
i decided to revamp this shop because it was lowkey a mess. also thank you sm to harryslustful for the amazing cover!

 also thank you sm to harryslustful for the amazing cover!