∘ ─── bad guy, taken ─── ∘

𝑩𝑨𝑺𝑰𝑪 𝑰𝑵𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑴𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 ˖⋆࿐໋₊ ☆

TITLE ↷ bad guy
FANDOM ↷ criminal minds (pre-s 7)
FACECLAIM(S) ↷ milla jovovich
OC NAME(S) ↷ avery rico
LOVE INTEREST(S) ↷ aaron hotchner
STATUS ↷ taken by HannahJameson123

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝑨𝑫𝑫𝑰𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑨𝑳 𝑪𝑨𝑺𝑻 ˖⋆࿐໋₊ ☆

NONE.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝑫𝑬𝑺𝑪𝑹𝑰𝑷𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 ˖⋆࿐໋₊ ☆

Raisa Shayk didn't have the best childhood. Growing up into a Russian mafia family, all she knew was the life of crime. And for a long time, she didn't mind the blood and the violence, until that same violence cost her someone she loved. Hating the life she lived, she chose the only way out - death. On a cold & dark night, Raisa Shayk died. Two days later, Avery Rico was borned.

Years later, Avery Rico is now an esteemed FBI agent dedicating her life to combating the evil in the world. After her team receives what started as a simple case, Avery has to watch as the life she built for herself unravels before her eyes.

OR

IN WHICH, Avery Rico used to be the bad guy.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬𝑺 ˖⋆࿐໋₊ ☆

- You can decide if you want Avery to start on a different team and than after everything happens, transfer to Hotch's team or if you want her to be on Hotch's team to begin with. If you choose the first option, Hotch's team can just be tasked by Erin to join Avery's team on the case.

- As far as the timeline goes, I was thinking that the time period between season six & season seven (when Hotch was assigned temporary duty of task force in Pakistan) is when the story should start.

- You can decided the little details like who was the loved one who died, how she faked her death, etc.