2

"Klaus?"
"Yes, Klaus and Elijah know me, I think." I say. Suddenly everyone breaks out into arguments.
Sam
A voice echoes near the door, I walk over as I hear it get slightly louder.
I rush out the door following the sound until I come face to face with a large mansion. The door opens as I slowly walk in and the door slams behind me.
"Well Sammy, nice to see you again." Klaus's voice comes from behind me as he places his hands tightly on my hips and I gasp.
"Klaus, where's Elijah?" I ask back as I shiver when Klaus's hot breath hit my neck.
"Don't dwell on me." Elijah says appearing at the top of the stairs and walking into another room.
"Now Sammy, I'm gonna give you something, but you need to promise not to tell anyone." Klaus whispers dragging his lips up my neck and to my ear as he pulls my hips back into him.
"O-Okay." I say as I breath hitches unable to deny how he made me feel.
"Love, I want you to remember."

'Heal the boy and we can all get a drink.' Elijah smirks as Klaus rolls his eyes giving his blood to the boy. And also wiping Sam's own blood off his neck.
"Let's go love." Klaus smirked wrapping and arm around the teenager.
They all went to the nearest club and got a drink each.
"What are you?" Sam asked.
"Vampires." Klaus smirked.
"It seems my brother and I have taken a liking to you Sam." Elijah smirks as Sam tries to ignore the way he feels.
"Well I best be going-"
"Nonsense you can stay. Relax." Klaus compelled the boy as he sat back down the music blaring.
"So Sam what are you here for?" Klaus asks smirking and running a hand up the boys thigh making Sam smirk.
"Uh, had to get away from family." Sam says vaguely.
"Well, I'm glad you did." Klaus smirked as Elijah let his brother have the fun for today.
"So Sammy, what do you think of me?" Klaus compelled the boy to be honest.
"I think you're incredibly hot, and the fact that you're borderline sadist really turns me on and I'm wondering if your planning on jumping my bones." Sam says smoothly as Klaus smirks devilishly.
"Well, well, if you really want that." Klaus smirked quickly standing up and pulling the boy with him.
"Want to get out of here?" Klaus smirked.
And so the two men rented a 5 star hotel room.
Where Klaus spent sunset to sunrise roughly doing...
things with Sam.
And Sam spent the rest of his time in England with Klaus.
But now you may ask... what about Elijah?

I gasped coming out of the vision as I felt Klaus sink his teeth into me making me moan.
"Klaus." I groan as he begins to feed.
"Sammy, you're back." He chuckles quickly slamming me into the nearest wall and slamming his lips on mine as I roughly tear at his shirt. He chuckles darkly speeding us to what I assume is his room. He quickly rips off my button up making the buttons fly across the room.
"I liked that shirt." I say as he smirks.
"Well I bought it for you." He says slipping his own shirt off as he rams me into the wall and slips one hand up my torso and one to my jeans.
"I've missed this so bloody much."