12

"You know what I've done here? Because it ain't good

"You know what I've done here? Because it ain't good. It's like someone asked me to build a house with no windows and no walls-"
"A prison."
"-shut the fuck up Jeremy- and so I build the prison and when I finally finish building the prison, and I come to find out I'm stuck on the freaking inside of it!" Sam explained ranting to Jeremy, Bonnie, Caroline, and Elena.
"That's called a box."
"Jeremy-"
Elena quickly pushed her brothers apart.
"Okay. We get it you screwed up."
"Why'd you turn it off so quickly anyway?" Elena asked curiously crossing her arms.
"You know me Elena it's like that time I cried when Caroline threw away my pie and I wasn't done with it!" Sam exclaimed.
"This isn't the same! You killed people!" Bonnie exclaimed.
"Yes that's what vampires do Bonnie!" Sam glared at the annoying witch.
"You shouldn't have to!"
"Bonnie you do realize, vampires are still people, so every single one you've helped killed, is a person you killed."
Bonnie stopped talking as she swallowed hard.
"That's enough. Okay it's Klaus how bad could it be?" Caroline stood stepping into the conversation.
"Yeah, well one time I told him the blue he used for a painting of a sunset was 'too blue' and he threw away my alcohol and made me stay in Elijah's room."
"Just shut up Sammy."
Caroline sighed suppressing a laugh.
"What it happened!"
"Okay bottom line is you need to fix it." Elena told him.
"The thing is Klaus isn't mad I killed people. He's mad Elijah got my humanity back and not him."