7

"Well what a sight to wake up to." Sam smirked at Elijah. Elijah scoffed passing him a blood bag as a smirking Sam devoured it.
"You are a bloody idiot! I swear to god you are never leaving my side again understood!" Klaus screamed breathing heavily, only to then slowly walk to the boy and stroke his cheek.
"I though you where dead." He whispered.
"You wish." Sam smirked the veins under his now red eyes making Klaus also smirk.
"Okay enough of this reality show." Damon groaned.
"Samuel wait outside please." Elijah said to him. Sam gave a short nod and slowly walked outside.
"Klaus, Elijah, I'm okay with whatever this is as long as you promise not to hurt him." Elena whispers unaware Sam could still hear.
"Hurt him?" Klaus scoffed. Klaus the emotionless facade he put on to strong even for his love.
"That idiot is to blind for anything to seem real to him. Like I could ever care about someone." Klaus scoffed.
"What?" Sam shouted bursting through the house with a growl. Klaus turned shocked thinking that Sam wouldn't be able to get in touch with his hearing quite yet.
"Y-You lied." Sam said no one could tell if he was furious or broken.
"Like I said why would I ever care about someone?" Klaus smirks fakley. Sam began to shake as his eyes seemed to turn shades darker.
"Y-You don't get to destroy me! I destroy me! I hurt me! You don't get to!" He screamed.
"Sam. Do not listen to him. Eyes on me." Elijah said calmly approaching the raging boy. Elijah got closer putting his hands on the boys shoulders.
Everyone was quite for a moment before Sam burst out in raging laughter.
"What's going on?" Elena questions.
"Samuel what did you do?" Elijah growl shaking the boy by his shoulders as he continued to laugh.
"Sam what did you do?" Klaus screamed into the boys face knocking Elijah out of the way. Sam giggled relentlessly before leaning to Klaus's face.
"I turned it off." He sing singed watching everyone's face drop.
"H-How did you do that?" Klaus questioned his face now becoming terrified.
"I just saw an out and I took it." Sam once again smirked.
"Don't you think your being dramatic?" Jeremy said nervously.
"I gave up everything for him." Sam whispered still smirking.
"And he doesn't even care."