3

"Where have you been?" Elena snaps at me as I arrive back at the house the next day.
"Around." I say popping my collar to hide the bite marks Klaus had left.
"Around, cmon you're smart, learn to lie better." Damon says as he and Stefan approach Elena's side.
"Are you always here tough guy?" I ask stepping up to Damon with a glare.
"Twenty... Four...Seven." Damon drags out smirking my way as I scoff.
"Enough, where were you?" Stefan tries to compel.
"Wouldn't you like to know." I smirk walking by the three and into the kitchen.
"Sam, if you know something about this, we need to know." Stefan says following me.
"Well I do know something, I'm just not telling any of you." I say with a sigh as I turn to look at the younger Salvatore.
"Woah what's that?" Stefan says as I turn back to the fridge.
"Nothing." I say trying to walk away only for Stefan to harshly grab my neck and turn it to the side.
"Stefan!" Elena shouts.
"What are you into?" Stefan asks in a low whisper as I chuckle.
"What's going on?" Elena asks as Damon comes to her side. Stefan roughly pulls me to the two and turns my head one way and pulls my collar down the other.
"Sam-"
"What?" I groan as I wrench out of Stefan's grip.
"What's going on!" Elena shouts at me as I chuckle.
"Stop trying to play Mom Elena." I say heading back to the door.
"You just got back!" Elena once again shouts at me.
"Exactly." I say closing the door as I begin my walk to the grill.

I decide to go in the back way only to feel someone harshly slam me into a wall making me groan.
"Hello darling." An English accent said.
"Your not Klaus, so you're-"
"-Elijah." He smirks as I open my eyes.
"What do I owe the pleasure?" I question biting my lip trying to think back to the other side of my life in England.
"Well, as you where told you weren't just with Klaus. So darling do me a favor, and look back."

'Look who's here." Elijah smirked as Sam walked down the steps shirtless.
"My my Elijah meeting up with your brothers things, that's naughty." Sam said getting so close to Elijah his hot breath ran down the originals neck.
"Well, on occasion my brother knows how to share." Elijah said slowly walking Sam back into a wall and grabbing his wrist.
Elijah let the veins come out from under his eyes as Sam tried to tease Elijah.
"Stop." He smirked.
"Do you really want me to stop?" Elijah compelled his voice husky.
"No." Sam replied instantly as Elijah sunk his teeth into Sam making him moan.
"Oh Lijah." Sam moaned. Elijah pulled back his mouth covered in blood , Sam's blood as Sam felt heat traveling below the belt.
"Do you want this?" Elijah asked in a whisper leaning close to Sam. The boys blood still heavily coated on his lips. Sam smirked slamming his lip onto Elijah's as he felt the metal taste of his own blood.

"You two are going to share me?" Sam questioned spitefully knowing just how greedy the originals could be.
"You make it sound like you're a toy love." Klaus said.
"I like being a toy." Sam smirked loving how he had both originals at his feet.
"Then that's exactly what's going to happen."

I was once again pulled out of the memories as Elijah's teeth sunk into the skin above my collar bone. He slowly pulled up blood coating his lips just like the first time I'd been with him.
"You still up for it darling?" He whispered.
And then I slammed my lips onto his.