6

"We sent you out to find him not kill him!" Stefan yelled as Damon carried in Sam's body.
"I found him like this." Damon growled. He tossed the body on the couch.
"What?" Elena asked.
"W-Who would do this?" Caroline questions. Damon sloppily pulls a note from Sam's body.
"'Dear Klaus, or Elijah, whoever went searching for their property. Anyways to who it may concern just think of this as a pay back for all my years of running. Leave a rose at the funeral for me- K.P'"
"Katherine." Everyone says.
"Oh my god." Caroline whispers as she quickly speed walks to Sam's body biting on her nails.
"Who's gonna tell Elijah?"
"Who's going to tell Klaus?" Bonnie adds as they all give each other the look.

"Klaus," Elena says into the phone slowly.
"Klaus is out right now Elena." Elijah's voice flows through the phone making Elena sigh in slight comfort.
"Elijah, there's been an... accident. Sam-"
"What about Sam, is he alright?"
"I-I just get to our house." Elena mumbles before slamming the phone closed. And then, they all waited.

"Where is he! Do you hear me where is he!" Klaus's raging voice was heard out side the house.
"Elena, I've done as you asked." Elijah said coming through the door while Klaus tried relentlessly to walk in.
"Elena let him in, I assure you he will do no harm." Elijah says quietly catching sight of the body.
"Come in." Jeremy says nonchalantly knowing his sister wouldn't. Quickly Klaus walked in catching sight of the body as his rage turned into white hot fury.
"Who did this!" His voice echoed.
"Katherine." Bonnie says quietly.
Elijah shifts nervously his eyes flickering around the room catching Klaus's attention.
"What did you do!" He exclaimed at his brother.
"Well he was ours, people tend to break things that belong to us." Elijah says kneeling down in front of sam.
"Elijah." Elena says wearily.
"I was just taking precaution." Elijah said slowly pulling out a blood bag.
"Elijah."
"And 3..2...1."
Then Sam opened his eyes.