11

"Oh Gilbert." Damon clicked his tongue pacing around the tied up vampire.
Elena sat across from him looking cautious.
"We're gonna try something." Damon smirked walking behind Elena.
"Oh, that didn't work so good last time." Sam smirked with a chuckle.
Damon sarcastically laughed before grabbing Elena's hand.
He pulled her daylight ring off before speeding to let the sunlight in.
Elena screamed violently while Sam just leaned back with a content smile.
Damon glared shutting the light out as Elena panted while she healed.
"Not good enough." Sam shrugged.
"Maybe I have a suggestion." A voice chimed in stepping into the room.
Sam glared seeing Niklaus enter the room.
"Lovely."
"Indeed." Elijah also smirked walking in behind his brother.
Niklaus walked up to the young vampire letting him stand up.
"Damon can you hold him please." Nik smirked seeing Sam's seething glare.
Damon held Sam's arm behind his back as the latter kept his eyes on the Mikaelson's.
"We just want to talk Sam." Elijah pleaded stepping in front of the boy.
"Change of plans Elijah." Elijah went to turn away from the boy when Niklaus slammed a dagger through his chest.
"No!" Sam screamed wrenching against Damon's grasp.
Sam quickly settled down as he swallowed the urge to feel.
"Nothing for the one you've loved for so long Samuel?" Nik smirked as gray lines began to course over Elijah's face.
"Just that you would've gone with him, and saved me the trouble of getting someone else to do it." Sam laughed.
Niklaus glared his eyes darkening.
"Always such a drama queen." He growled.
He quickly sped up to Sam roughly grabbing his neck.
"Fine. You don't care? Neither do I." Niklaus seethed as he pulled out the white oak stake.
"Klaus." Elena said worriedly.
The hybrid stomped over to his brother bending down to his level.
"Klaus-"
But Sam's please we're cut short as Klaus plunged the wood into his brother.
"No!" Sam screamed as he held back tears.
"What have you done!" Sam screamed.
"Shouldn't you be thankful it was fake." Niklaus glared one last time before taking the old piece of wood, along with the dagger, and storming out of the house.
"It was fake." Elena breathed out as a tear fell down Sam's cheek.
"Sammy?" She ran over to her brother.
Sam let the tears fall down his face knowing he had completely screwed up.